Head and jaws

TheKillerSmalls

TheKillerSmalls

Aimbotters man. Its rampant. Dudes strafing corners and one shotting me and my buddy in the head and jaws. This is where the aimbot aims. This is how you determine if you're being aim botted or not. Watch out for all the naysayers that comment here.

• Upvote 2
  • 10 months later...

i was shoted as soon the raid started by the same guy. one shot and it was over...i was shoted as soon the raid started by the same guy. one shot and it was over...

On 2/29/2020 at 4:28 PM, TheKillerSmalls said:

Aimbotters man. Its rampant. Dudes strafing corners and one shotting me and my buddy in the head and jaws. This is where the aimbot aims. This is how you determine if you're being aim botted or not. Watch out for all the naysayers that comment here.

Yeah, its only getting worse. 

Yesterday on shoreline, somewhere in the 5-10 minutes into raid, I shoot at a guy about 100 meters away who appears to only have a pistol and seems to be running toward tunnel extract. As he is running I shoot one time and he proceeds to spin 45 degrees and shoot one time with his pistol one tapping me in the head/eyes. 

The combination of esp, speed hacks and aimbots are getting worse and worse. 

there are lots of cheaters out there but also lots of just stupid good fps players what this game really needs is a death cam so we can watch they guy that killed us it would make it much easier to identify cheaters

kennyream66
On 2/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, TheKillerSmalls said:

It's not cheaters. I promise you. It's the game being poorly developed. It's like....trash development. I have 2000 hours. Right now lvl 46 with 45% survive rate, 4.5KD and 85 million stash value. The majority of my kills are head eyes. Just use a fast gun with any bullet. Saiga with magnum buckshot can head eyes consistently from 50 meters away. This game is trash.

DeathGripz

Cheated several times in a row tonight definitely twice and possibly 3 times on different maps. The cheating is getting very very bad in the last week or so. Getting to the stage where a good proportion of deaths are to cheats now. 

Ruecklicht
Am 29.2.2020 um 22:28 schrieb TheKillerSmalls:

So you want to ban me because I obviously used aimbot in two occasios where I one shotted a guy after coming around a pilar/tree? XD Okay...