3032 Payment Error

Getting this message when trying to get the game. I've played for about a month with a copy bought from a G2A '' merchant'' all was fine, my payment went through, roughly the same amount as the standard version, but a few days ago the launcher said Buy the game instead of play. Asked them for a refund, got it, and I'd like to get the game from here. Been trying all day today.

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Getting this message when trying to get the game. I've played for about a month with a copy bought from a G2A '' merchant'' all was fine, my payment went through, roughly the same amount as the standard version, but a few days ago the launcher said Buy the game instead of play. Asked them for a refund, got it, and I'd like to get the game from here. Been trying all day today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Like you got Scammed with a Trial Key / Giveaway Key that was Sold and shouldn't of been..

Possibly a Fraudulent Purchased Key by the Buyer from G2A.

You will sadly need Re-purchase the game Directly through G2A.

XShit-olla can sometimes really suck....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
IntoTheTunnels

Xsolla really does suck. There seems to be so many problems with it, I was trying to upgrade with the sale these past few days, but I can't do that if their service doesn't even let me pay their overpriced fees. They are sketchy as it is.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BanditMaka
On 3/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Stan464 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Like you got Scammed with a Trial Key / Giveaway Key that was Sold and shouldn't of been..

Possibly a Fraudulent Purchased Key by the Buyer from G2A.

You will sadly need Re-purchase the game Directly through G2A.

XShit-olla can sometimes really suck....

Why would you tell him to purchase directly through G2A?
If you read this, only buy direct from escapefromtarkov.com.
 XSolla aren't the best but they have 24 hr support that will sort your crap out. Use their live chat not email.

• 5 months later...
phatgchau

The live chat is horrible. They just keep asking you to wait so they can pull up the wrong info. Juliete was claiming that I have a dispute back from 12/26/2020 when I didnt even start ETF until Jan 26th. I gave her my receipt number as proof and she still couldnt look it up. THen she claims the dispute was for Roblox and I DONT EVEN OWN THE GAME. How could I have a dispute for a game I have never played before I even started playing ETF on Jan 26th?

Can you please get me in touch with someone who is not a bot? I have tried emailing as well. 

4 hours ago, phatgchau said:

Can you please get me in touch with someone who is not a bot? I have tried emailing as well. 

I don't think there is someone from Xsolla here to help you.