sher13an

3032 Payment Error

sher13an

Getting this message when trying to get the game. I've played for about a month with a copy bought from a G2A '' merchant'' all was fine, my payment went through, roughly the same amount as the standard version, but a few days ago the launcher said Buy the game instead of play. Asked them for a refund, got it, and I'd like to get the game from here. Been trying all day today.

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Stan464

Getting this message when trying to get the game. I've played for about a month with a copy bought from a G2A '' merchant'' all was fine, my payment went through, roughly the same amount as the standard version, but a few days ago the launcher said Buy the game instead of play. Asked them for a refund, got it, and I'd like to get the game from here. Been trying all day today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Like you got Scammed with a Trial Key / Giveaway Key that was Sold and shouldn't of been..

Possibly a Fraudulent Purchased Key by the Buyer from G2A.

You will sadly need Re-purchase the game Directly through G2A.

XShit-olla can sometimes really suck....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

dillbear91

I’m getting the same issue today and the payment option I tried was debit card. Which the card definitely is valid.

IntoTheTunnels

Xsolla really does suck. There seems to be so many problems with it, I was trying to upgrade with the sale these past few days, but I can't do that if their service doesn't even let me pay their overpriced fees. They are sketchy as it is.

Milfy

ive tried to buy it for a week and had a 3032 error every time, contacted support multiple times. xsolla is wank

LordZyxx

xsolla is the worst. Trying to contact them and get actual help is almost impossible. Been trying to purchase the game for a while now and doesn't work.

RegullarGuy

Same problem here.  I hope they can resolve sometime in the near future.  Also I’ve tried every option almost on multiple different devices, same error, 3032.

Natalino
15 hours ago, RegullarGuy said:

Same problem here.  I hope they can resolve sometime in the near future.  Also I’ve tried every option almost on multiple different devices, same error, 3032.

The only way to resolve this issue is to contact Xsolla at [email protected] or in their live chat at https://xsolla.com/gamer-support/

doctorbigheads

I get this error after I bought the game from a third party so now Xsolla has blocked the account from future purchases

BanditMaka
On 3/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Stan464 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds Like you got Scammed with a Trial Key / Giveaway Key that was Sold and shouldn't of been..

Possibly a Fraudulent Purchased Key by the Buyer from G2A.

You will sadly need Re-purchase the game Directly through G2A.

XShit-olla can sometimes really suck....

Why would you tell him to purchase directly through G2A?
If you read this, only buy direct from escapefromtarkov.com.
 XSolla aren't the best but they have 24 hr support that will sort your crap out. Use their live chat not email.