How do I start learning PMC reserve?

KinkyTwinky

KinkyTwinky

I’ve been playing a little over month with over 200 hours now. I feel pretty confident in my game knowledge and combat skills but the one map that still intimidates me (besides labs lol) is reserve. How should I approach this map as a pmc when starting out? I know the map pretty well since I usually do money runs as scav on reserve. So map knowledge isn’t a problem. I feel like there’s just so many scavs and potential snipers on the map that I don’t feel like it’s worth the risk as PMC. Any tips on how to approach this map as PMC?

sackmycack

Well if your na there isn't much to worry about, in my experience there is people with gear that's worth the ammo you used to kill them about 1/5 times. There's the occasional sniper and some people running high gear. The thing you have to worry about the most is player scavs. I would say just get some cheap keys like orb 1 and 3, and then the two marked keys are sub 100k I think and then probably a few others that are cheap that will easily make back your money. Also there's some good static spawns around that offer good loot like the top of black pawn, the tech spawns in school, and the tech building. Basically its just getting to the loot before the rats and then dealing with player scavs.

schubbey
vor 14 Stunden schrieb KinkyTwinky:

I feel like there’s just so many scavs and potential snipers on the map

scavs are easy to learn by doing offline mode, snipers...yeah people watching windows and roofs cant really do something against it besides moving fast and without fear, might be a good idea not to stay to long at windows and also at the sides which are known to be watched, also i think there arent so many sniper campers on reserve, most people try to rush the loot spots and extract with thermals and nice ammo