Sign in to follow this  
CaptainChronic

Bunch of chill 420 friendly mature players

CaptainChronic

Like the title says myself and a group of friends whom religiously play tarkov, drink, smoke and hangout. We play other games aswell. If your new or vet your welcome to stop by and join us in a raid. If you need help learning the game well we love that too drop by the discord and say whatsup! https://discord.gg/

• Like 1

Stankley

Discord link above isn't working for me, shoot me an invite in discord Varium#5098

• Like 1

CaptainChronic

Yall read that masterpiece of a title?  wanna here more? we're a group of mature likeminded people whom so happen to be a 420 friendly group of gamers who started a community. We see a lot of awesome looking community's that have worked hard developing a sort of command structure and regimen, over here we thought we would take the opposite approach to experiment and loosen up the chokehold of binding rules and repetitive gameplay strats that can be commonly found in a dictatorial themed group {which the experiment has worked better than one could imagine). Our community wants to take you back to why you game in the first place and I would imagine that's to have fun and meet other likeminded individuals. Lets chat, play and blaze it up homies! Discord: Discord.gg/emporium

The TINY Emporium-01.png

CaptainChronic

New discord link Discord.gg/emporium