Sign in to follow this  
NucleophileAP

A suggestion to reduce the amount of cheaters

NucleophileAP

A whole lot of Chinese players and I have been talking arounf this issue.

If the Chinese language is removed from the game, the number of hackers (and real-money trading) will be greatly reduced.

The introduction of the Chinese language pack have attracted a whole bunch of Chinese players into this game.

Being inexperienced, they tend to buy in-game items with real money (the market price is now about 1.5USD=1mil roubles in-game).

The ones selling in-game currency are usually hackers, they hack to make money in-game and sell them to inexperienced players.

Hackers these days are really happy that a lot of new customers keep running to them so there is a flow of more hackers running into the game and making irl money this way.

• Like 1

Thormato

so you are saying, your way of dealing with hackers, is being racist? yea totaly a good plan

• Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

NucleophileAP
2 minutes ago, Thormato said:

so you are saying, your way of dealing with hackers, is being racist? yea totaly a good plan

How am I being racist of my own race lol me and a bunch of Chinese players came up with this

Removing the language just filters off uneducated people. Educated people in China can read English

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Thormato

so you are racist against your own race, doesnt make it less racist lol

I also saw German hackers, lets remove German from the game, because Educated people in Germany can read English

Ridiculous

NucleophileAP
9 minutes ago, Thormato said:

so you are racist against your own race, doesnt make it less racist lol

I also saw German hackers, lets remove German from the game, because Educated people in Germany can read English

Ridiculous

Chinese players takes less than 20% of the total players of this game, whilest responsible for 80% of the hacks in this game

I'm a sherpa pf the local Chinese community, and I can see most of the Chinese people here in the Chinese community have somewhat agreed to sacrifice in order to prevent another ending like Battlefield/PUBG/GTA.

Some are even shouting for complete region locks. Of course this is a llittle too harsh, but it shows how urgent we just want to fix it

Not all Chinese players are bad, we also care about the game

Thormato
2 minutes ago, NucleophileAP said:

Chinese players takes less than 20% of the total players of this game, whilest responsible for 80% of the hacks in this game

I'm a sherpa pf the local Chinese community, and I can see most of the Chinese people here in the Chinese community have somewhat agreed to sacrifice in order to prevent another ending like Battlefield/PUBG/GTA.

Some are even shouting for complete region locks. Of course this is a llittle too harsh, but it shows how urgent we just want to fix it

Not all Chinese players are bad, we also care about the game

iam pretty sure your arent a Sherpa, else you would be listed as one
local Chinese community, so how much of the whole chinese community, 5%? Thats surely enough to make an agreement

Yea, people are asking for a region lock, and you chinese surely didnt do it first

NucleophileAP
1 minute ago, Thormato said:

iam pretty sure your arent a Sherpa, else you would be listed as one
local Chinese community, so how much of the whole chinese community, 5%? Thats surely enough to make an agreement

Yea, people are asking for a region lock, and you chinese surely didnt do it first

Sorry by sherpa I mean the sherpa of my local community (not this forum). It's a QQ group (somewhat like a chinese copycat of a discord server) that consists of about 3,000 people, I'm one of the moderator and coaches

Because of obvious reasons the voice of Chinese people are seldom heard from the outside. Chinese people used to think region-locking is somewhat racist but there seems to be no other way to totally solve the problem

sure there might be only 5% of the community thinking so, but 5% voice also matters and shall be taken into consideration

X_Otman
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, NucleophileAP said:

A whole lot of Chinese players and I have been talking arounf this issue.

If the Chinese language is removed from the game, the number of hackers (and real-money trading) will be greatly reduced.

The introduction of the Chinese language pack have attracted a whole bunch of Chinese players into this game.

Being inexperienced, they tend to buy in-game items with real money (the market price is now about 1.5USD=1mil roubles in-game).

The ones selling in-game currency are usually hackers, they hack to make money in-game and sell them to inexperienced players.

Hackers these days are really happy that a lot of new customers keep running to them so there is a flow of more hackers running into the game and making irl money this way.

The Real way of reduce the amount of cheaters is by adding a better anti-cheat system or like easy anti-cheat system.

Edited by X_Otman

thejrade

Hi NucleophileAP, welcome to the West where we call literally everyone and everything racist.  Especially when it is something that makes sense

NucleophileAP
On 3/5/2020 at 7:09 AM, thejrade said:

Hi NucleophileAP, welcome to the West where we call literally everyone and everything racist.  Especially when it is something that makes sense

LOL the whole political-correctness thing

On 3/5/2020 at 2:34 AM, X_Otman said:

The Real way of reduce the amount of cheaters is by adding a better anti-cheat system or like easy anti-cheat system.

I really hope anti-cheat works... Unfortunately to my knowledge no anti-cheat in any game works really well, hackers will always try and find a way to override the code

X_Otman
On 3/6/2020 at 3:02 AM, NucleophileAP said:

LOL the whole political-correctness thing

I really hope anti-cheat works... Unfortunately to my knowledge no anti-cheat in any game works really well, hackers will always try and find a way to override the code

but it will really reduce the amount cheaters in the game.