D0n7H8M3

need help with where to post a certain item

D0n7H8M3

alright down to business. hackers. blantant throwaway account of just letters and numbers. pin point spray into class 6 helm, them being naked and toggling to my squad mate. I know some people will just call it "it was just desync/lag" this clearly wasnt. he was moving without sway perfectly no teleporting or anything like that. just straight up aimbot, maybe wallhacks but that I would call debatable.  here's a screen cap of the guys name and where he hit doesnt look legit does it. naturally im really pissed off about this. severely makes me want to quit this game and i know it's in beta but with this kind of crap i hate it but i love this game. So would love if someone could look into this and ban this guy, because this isnt gameplay the way it's meant to be here. this game is cruel and that's how beautiful it is but what happened isnt the gameplay. I highly doubt ill be reimbursed for what I lost to this hacker but I want to continue this game the way it's meant to be and not like this.

unknown.png