mjrm305

Promo Code

mjrm305

hey guys its a bit weird yesterday i bought a promo code from a well known site i enterd the promo code and got no problems at all got the game download it played a little bit got tired i shutdown the pc head to go to sleep woke up today visited my profile and boom guess what no promo code no game no nothing its like i didint bought anything yesterday and it feels really bad man anyone got the same problem before?

megasmoki9

i have  the same problem. i  bought game on g2a.com in feburary and today i tried to play and boom there's no game linked with my account. i send ticket but dont have any respone at this moment. 

Pricey_234
Posted (edited)

The only SITE you should be purchasing this game from is the official site of Escape From Tarkov.

The problem you guys have most likely had is that you have purchased a trial key and they have walked off with your money laughing. 

For future reference buy of the official Escape From Tarkov website and this problem will not happen. 

Please find the link below;

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Edited by Pricey_234
  • Thanks 1

dragosgi_TTV

I have the same issue here, I bought the game a week ago and now I cannot access the game, it gives me the same message that I don't have the game bought. 

Yes, I purchased the game from G2A. 

nmkornel

Hi there. I activated the game with promo code a few days ago. I left yesterday evening. At launch today, the launcher wrote that the game is not purchased !! I did not receive a message, either that it was deleted or that it was banned for any other reason. What should I do? At least one reason to tell me why you deleted the 35 euros game from my accout! 

nowhere did the Tarkov website indicate that it was a trial version.

mjrm305
On 3/6/2020 at 4:59 PM, dragosgi_TTV said:

I have the same issue here, I bought the game a week ago and now I cannot access the game, it gives me the same message that I don't have the game bought. 

Yes, I purchased the game from G2A. 

you can ask the seller to give u a refund if its from g2a hurry up before its to late if he wont give u a full refund make a ticket

On 3/6/2020 at 7:19 PM, nmkornel said:

Hi there. I activated the game with promo code a few days ago. I left yesterday evening. At launch today, the launcher wrote that the game is not purchased !! I did not receive a message, either that it was deleted or that it was banned for any other reason. What should I do? At least one reason to tell me why you deleted the 35 euros game from my accout! 

nowhere did the Tarkov website indicate that it was a trial version.

if you bought the promo code on g2a requst a refund from the seller and buy the game in the official site

mjrm305
On 3/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, Pricey_234 said:

The only SITE you should be purchasing this game from is the official site of Escape From Tarkov.

The problem you guys have most likely had is that you have purchased a trial key and they have walked off with your money laughing. 

For future reference buy of the official Escape From Tarkov website and this problem will not happen. 

Please find the link below;

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

yeah thank god i got my money back from that scammer and pre order it in the official site

Pricey_234

@mjrm305 Glad to hear you got your money back as some people do not. 

Welcome back to Escape From Tarkov 😁

• Like 1

dragosgi_TTV
16 hours ago, mjrm305 said:

you can ask the seller to give u a refund if its from g2a hurry up before its to late if he wont give u a full refund make a ticket

if you bought the promo code on g2a requst a refund from the seller and buy the game in the official site

Thanks man, I just received the refund I bought the game from the official store. Thank you for the help and info and good luck looting & killing in gmae. 

Cheers,

SunnyBoi29

I have the same problem, I did buy my game off the official website but it says I have to buy the game again and when I went to the website it said no preorders, please help me

Metal-G

G.2.A  Are not interested, as they posted a game code I purchased for a Full game code from a seller they advertised, Game worked for a period of Time, then stopped, apparently the card transaction was cancelled and they blocked it for alleged fraud. Seller has not responded, and Battlestate games states they have blocked the code for the alleged fraud.

I for one am not paying for a second game, where they also add card transaction fees and 20% tax which is not clearly advertised, Justy rip off merchants.

darkracer125
On 6/5/2020 at 3:43 PM, Metal-G said:

G.2.A  Are not interested, as they posted a game code I purchased for a Full game code from a seller they advertised, Game worked for a period of Time, then stopped, apparently the card transaction was cancelled and they blocked it for alleged fraud. Seller has not responded, and Battlestate games states they have blocked the code for the alleged fraud.

I for one am not paying for a second game, where they also add card transaction fees and 20% tax which is not clearly advertised, Justy rip off merchants.

tax is always a thing.

and it's not always included in the price untill you get to the payment page.   infact in the usa it's a standard that you only see tax at the end.  

anyway.  the first place g2a you bought the code from.,  they are the scammers.  they are the rip off merchants. you should have gotten a refund from them.  and then buy the game from the official website.  

infact for any game in the future.  only buy it from their official page.  and nowhere else.  not gamestop.  not anything.