How bad does cancelling a trade hurt your reputation?

Title says it all.  I'm new, so don't playa hate too much.  It seems it's not a horrendous amount that it hurts your reputation, but I was hoping someone had an equation as to how detrimental cancelling really is.  I'm realllllly wanting 10+ rep as only 3 trades is fuckin brutal.  

Eireannanl

Each 50k you sell gives you 0.01 rep and each 50k you cancel/expired offer takes from you 0.01 rep. Complex equation, I know.

To get 10.00, you have to sell 50M rubles worth of stuff.

Thormato
8 minutes ago, Eireannanl said:

Each 50k you sell gives you 0.01 rep and each 50k you cancel/expired offer takes from you 0.01 rep. Complex equation, I know.

To get 10.00, you have to sell 50M rubles worth of stuff.

are you certain about that? i feel like canceling hurts you a bit more

25 minutes ago, Thormato said:

are you certain about that? i feel like canceling hurts you a bit more

I was thinking that too.  Recently I didn't notice it, but when I was starting off I swear it hit hard.  Don't remember what I canceled, maybe it was expensive which would explain it with Eirannani's quote.  

Thormato
9 minutes ago, Eireannanl said:

Well, I haven't tested it myself. I have just read it from gamepedia, here's pic.

kuva.thumb.png.4a9270e8be786d9a6752c313d4948dd6.png

Cant see where it says 50k is -0.01

13 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Cant see where it says 50k is -0.01

My thoughts exactly.  I canceled it, didn't see much of a hit yet.  It was only about 16k, so not too bad if the 50k theory is correct.  Would be nice to have some BSG input....  *doesn't hold breath*

Thormato
4 minutes ago, AgentHam said:

My thoughts exactly.  I canceled it, didn't see much of a hit yet.  It was only about 16k, so not too bad if the 50k theory is correct.  Would be nice to have some BSG input....  *doesn't hold breath*

I cant blame them, they got alot on there plate and this question isnt a mature issue

Eireannanl

Well, smallest change is 0.01 so it would be self-explanatory that it's 0.01.

If it was, let's say, 0.1, you should just sell 5M rubles worth of stuff to get 10. That would be nothing in tarkov and way too easy to achieve. I sold yesterday 57 lab key cards for 8549943 rubles total. I received 1.70 reputations from it (well, at least almost).

Numbers may not be exact but I'd like to believe you get/lose 0.01 rep for each 50k rubles. Someone could test that out. :P

Eireannanl
20 minutes ago, Eireannanl said:

Well, smallest change is 0.01 so it would be self-explanatory that it's 0.01.

If it was, let's say, 0.1, you should just sell 5M rubles worth of stuff to get 10. That would be nothing in tarkov and way too easy to achieve. I sold yesterday 57 lab key cards for 8549943 rubles total. I received 1.70 reputations from it (well, at least almost).

Numbers may not be exact but I'd like to believe you get/lose 0.01 rep for each 50k rubles. Someone could test that out. :P

I just tested again with lab key cards. This time with 53 cards.

I sold them for 149 999 rubles each, total 7 949 947 rubles. I gained 1.12 reputation, this means that I got 0.01 rep per ~71k rubles sold.

After that I sold 3 key cards for 149 999 rubles each again. I gained another 0.08 reputation with them. 0.01 rep per ~56k rubles sold this time.

Looks like Thormato was right after all. As gamepedia didn't state clearly that it was 50k for 0.01 rep, it would be something else. Most like some kind diminishing return thing with it.

I'm confused right now.