what is the tickrate this game runs at ?

notourist

hello , first of all let me congratulate you for the great looking game you seem to be developing , i like the clean hud .

can you please say at which rate does this game run on the server ? i like all the content and all that , but the pvp combat needs to be crisp , none of that laggy 30 tickrate we have seen in a lot of games ....

best regards

RavenSpecV
6 minutes ago, notourist said:

and will you reconsider the use of third person camera ? i mean , third person does not belong in a realism military sim ... reconsider that please

They said they would think about putting it in certain restricted servers, but not in the game as it is being made.

1 hour ago, RavenSpecV said:

They said they would think about putting it in certain restricted servers, but not in the game as it is being made.

Yeah, they will put third-person camera, but not in the main history's raid.

The third-person camera will not be fair for survival.

tenkokuugen

Third person will only be allowable on servers that do not save stats or item gains/losses. Basically unofficial servers. It ruins not only immersion but gives too big of a tactical advantage. Examples are DayZ and APB where you can peek around corners or be completely concealed in a bush while looking around.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who do not know what tickrate is -" Tickrate is the server's refresh rate, ie: if the server has a tickrate of 33, the server refreshes 33 times per second".