Expedition Fuel tanks need this ASAP

KOBKED-X

Until you all at BSG realize that only allowing Found In Raid item on the flea market at all is the way to go, honestly. Until then, can you please add a fuel level bar to the icon of the blue expedition fuel tanks, Please!!! People buy and relist so fast I can't click to see if they are full or empty before clicking buy or I don't get it.. it Literally took me 15 min to buy two full ones at super jacked prices..I have yet to find one in raid at all this patch..oh wait there was one but  i found it in a hidden stash... once... also please make it so Fuel can't go in the secure containers. But firstly the Bar and the Found in Raid in order to list ANY THING AT ALL..... this is beyond needed because the economy is broken as F**k, I can make a million rub a day just buying mag cases and re-selling them t  therapist..all damn day.. this is silly...and bit coins the same deal.. buy em cheaper on the flea and then sell em to therapist for Free No Risk Cash...kinda defeats the point of the game IMO. At least doing it wit bitcoins lowers the buying price  ..but for the mag cases it doesn't.. it's still lat [rub] 18750 ....so I can buy any posted at any lower price and even avoid a posting fee to make free Rub... I have done this as an experiment and made a million rub in 2 hours of clicking..no risk...

Thanks for looking at this comment, I feel this needs addressing soon. 

Oh, so I've been doing magazine cases wrong. After crafting them I was putting them on the flea market instead of selling to Therapist. Then, buying any fuel canisters that show up (full or empty) at 71K or less.

Always check dealers prices before posting on the Flea ,  and the other way too, always check both prices to ensure the best deal. I also recommend refreshing the Flea a few times to see how a market is trending. if it's going up, sometimes posting at the lowest price is silly as it can make you a lot more if you wait, at least sometimes. There are several markets that get a lot of action, Exp Fuel , Green gunpowder, Bit Coins, and a few others, mostly high turn over items.

IIRC there is a durability filter already implemented in the flea market search, but it doesn't work.

I hope they count the "resource" as the durability for fuel tanks or similar items like that.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2020 at 8:03 PM, KOBKED-X said:

Until you all at BSG realize that only allowing Found In Raid item on the flea market at all is the way to go, honestly. Until then, can you please add a fuel level bar to the icon of the blue expedition fuel tanks, Please!!! People buy and relist so fast I can't click to see if they are full or empty before clicking buy or I don't get it.. it Literally took me 15 min to buy two full ones at super jacked prices..I have yet to find one in raid at all this patch..oh wait there was one but  i found it in a hidden stash... once... also please make it so Fuel can't go in the secure containers. But firstly the Bar and the Found in Raid in order to list ANY THING AT ALL..... this is beyond needed because the economy is broken as F**k, I can make a million rub a day just buying mag cases and re-selling them t  therapist..all damn day.. this is silly...and bit coins the same deal.. buy em cheaper on the flea and then sell em to therapist for Free No Risk Cash...kinda defeats the point of the game IMO. At least doing it wit bitcoins lowers the buying price  ..but for the mag cases it doesn't.. it's still lat [rub] 18750 ....so I can buy any posted at any lower price and even avoid a posting fee to make free Rub... I have done this as an experiment and made a million rub in 2 hours of clicking..no risk...

Thanks for looking at this comment, I feel this needs addressing soon. 

If you want a nice semi-easy way to get fuel tanks, go to interchange oli. Oli has hardware and fuel tanks everywhere. If i get low on rubles i would go there on a scav run and scavenge anything, you can get metal and expeditionary fuel tanks, motors, car batteries, propane, and corrugated hoses with a couple of pc’s around. It’s definitely far safer to go there as a scav and half the time Oli is barely looted. Just know that the fuel tanks are a little more rare than motors and propane. 

On 3/10/2020 at 10:42 AM, CommunistElmo3 said:

If you want a nice semi-easy way to get fuel tanks, go to interchange oli. Oli has hardware and fuel tanks everywhere. If i get low on rubles i would go there on a scav run and scavenge anything, you can get metal and expeditionary fuel tanks, motors, car batteries, propane, and corrugated hoses with a couple of pc’s around. It’s definitely far safer to go there as a scav and half the time Oli is barely looted. Just know that the fuel tanks are a little more rare than motors and propane. 

oh for sure,  I  just tend to buy more than  i find and we all need a way of knowing instantly if its a full one or an empty one... same as many other item sold on the flea, they go so fast its hard to buy one for a reasonable price.. or a reasonable price for an empty one...