crikeym8

I am finding the Mosin quest line from Jaeger the most gruelling and painful

crikeym8

Just at the 2nd quest and I found that Woods seems to give the most possibilities for long range scav sniping, and finally finished 3 headshots and now need all 5 leg shots..

This has got to be the most frustrating experience in the game, the Mosin is great in accuracy and stopping power but my lord is the next to 0 ergonomics painful on top of spawning right next to other PMCs on woods or in a location that forces me to run through firefight hot spots. I even went as far as buying the super expensive archangel mods and pimped out a mosin for 130k roubles and spawned 10 meters away from a thick PMC with AK killing me to death, that really made me sigh with disappointment and I'm starting to think Reserve is better bet.

Despite my rage I really want to knock it out and get it out of the way

Does anyone else hate the heck out of this quest chain? or have any tips?

crikeym8

finally completed the quest on reserve by camping in a sniper nest tower and shooting a silly raider in the legs 8 times, then the server supposedly crashed and could not reconnect, after losing the server this success was reversed and im back to 0 leg shots :(