achase4u

I don't understand how to progress

MoxMisanthrope
Posted (edited)

4th! Killed a Scav, and died immediately after to a player. I'm currently unable to get anything done after the first 2 tasks, as I die every raid. I'll give it another couple tries, then I'm going to make a thread just handing off my login info, legit. Not much point dumping dozens of hours into a game to get smashed each and every match. :)

AHAHA! Scav run. Had a Shotty Pump. I dumped 7 shots directly into a USEC Player at point blank range. Two to the dome. He won the fight.

I give up. First one to message me a PM gets my relatively shiny new Edge of Darkness account. This game isn't for me.

Edited by MoxMisanthrope

Osirium
19 minutes ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

4th! Killed a Scav, and died immediately after to a player. I'm currently unable to get anything done after the first 2 tasks, as I die every raid. I'll give it another couple tries, then I'm going to make a thread just handing off my login info, legit. Not much point dumping dozens of hours into a game to get smashed each and every match. :)

AHAHA! Scav run. Had a Shotty Pump. I dumped 7 shots directly into a USEC Player at point blank range. Two to the dome. He won the fight.

I give up. First one to message me a PM gets my relatively shiny new Edge of Darkness account. This game isn't for me.

I pmed you check it out.

MoxMisanthrope
8 minutes ago, Osirium said:

I pmed you check it out.

And I pmed you back. Account is still anyones that would like it.

Osirium
7 minutes ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

And I pmed you back. Account is still anyones that would like it.

Well...If i cant talk you out of the decision I wouldn't mind....my account is a standard account. Still would prefer that you would stick around but its up to you man.

• Like 1

MoxMisanthrope
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Osirium said:

Well...If i cant talk you out of the decision I wouldn't mind....my account is a standard account. Still would prefer that you would stick around but its up to you man.

I'm highly doubtful. I've over 2,000 hours in goofy Overwatch. 1,500 logged in PUBG. FPS games are no stranger to me. This one though, I don't know what's going on. 5% survival rate? 5%? Time to pull the ripcord, I do believe. Mewling about this, that, or the other thing on here as players tend to do solves nothing. Dropping the hammer on playing or not playing? That gets something done.

Like i said to you in the PM, I'd like the account to see some use with someone that would enjoy the game. I'm not, currently, and don't think that'll be changing as I lack the free time to devote to 'git gud'.

Edited by MoxMisanthrope

Osirium
4 minutes ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

I'm highly doubtful. I've over 2,000 hours in goofy Overwatch. 1,500 logged in PUBG. FPS games are no stranger to me. This one though, I don't know what's going on. 5% survival rate? 5%? Time to pull the ripcord, I do believe. Mewling about this, that, or the other thing on here as players tend to do solves nothing. Dropping the hammer on playing or not playing? That gets something done.

Shooters are no stranger to me aswell, I've played them since the Action Quake 2 mod back in the 90's then switched to CS 1.4/1.5 and 1.6....played a bit of Source but disliked it. Mohaa, CoD, MW, BF you name it...then Overwatch, PUBG, Rust and not Tarkov, its a different type of game than im used to....either way as I said its your decision.

I'll take up the offer if it still stands and ill have my fun with it :P

• Like 1

skyflashde
vor 13 Minuten schrieb MoxMisanthrope:

This is not a shooter, its a survival game.

Use stealth gameplay and you will be fine.

MoxMisanthrope
5 minutes ago, skyflashde said:

Yet that's how I play, and it's not 'fine'. :P

Found a taker on the account. GL, Godspeed all. Enjoy yourselves. If you're not, it's time to find another game to play.

Osirium
3 minutes ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

Yet that's how I play, and it's not 'fine'. :P

Found a taker on the account. GL, Godspeed all. Enjoy yourselves. If you're not, it's time to find another game to play.

Wish you the best of luck then Mox, above all you should be having fun. Regards my friend.

• Like 1

achase4u

Thank you for taking the time showing us the preset.  I will try that one

I just tried another raid.  This time with great gear.  I don't know what happened, but there was about 10 bodies at RUAF roadblock on customs and one low level PMC looting.  I picked up some sick AR build and wasted the guy easily.

So I spent some money, took in an awesome 74 build I looted.  Gracefully avoided a team of 4 barreling towards me, laid up on the hill, avoided a team of two, a singleton came my way - I popped up, what do you know - with the right build and BS ammo, a few shots landed right on his noggin and killed him quickly.  A scav in the same place not long after.

Here is the issue.  I had great loot.  So far so good.  Now Im on my way to exfil.  I spot a damn near naked scav at one of the camp sites about 75 yards up - I get behind a tree and lay down for cover.  He was directly in front of me. No way he had a shot.

First shot he takes is a square headshot in the jaw that killed me.

All that time for nothing.  Lost what I came in with, lost what I found. 1000xp.  There is no reason he should have been able to see me let alone kill me.

I'll try the build you suggested.  But I'm having a hell of a time even getting out as a scav.

achase4u
2 hours ago, skyflashde said:

Actually it is a shooter, unless you are using that definition differently than I understand it.  The game is centered around combat, with looting and losing your gear being the twist.  Even if you are right and they intended it to not be a shooter, most players treat it as such and "Chad" their way through servers with blitzkrieg tactics.  You can do that if you have the equipment for it.

achase4u
2 hours ago, Osirium said:

Shooters are no stranger to me aswell, I've played them since the Action Quake 2 mod back in the 90's then switched to CS 1.4/1.5 and 1.6....played a bit of Source but disliked it. Mohaa, CoD, MW, BF you name it...then Overwatch, PUBG, Rust and not Tarkov, its a different type of game than im used to....either way as I said its your decision.

I'll take up the offer if it still stands and ill have my fun with it :P

Yea I came up on R6, Q1, Q2, Doom on floppy discs hahaha.  Loved the tactial shooters the best.

Tarkov has tons going for it, but it just may not be for me.  My surival rate is dwindling.  Even when I just stealth my way through.  Someone manages to see me and one shots me.  Too many high level geared players to deal with, not to mention teams of 4 etc.  If I made it around 50/50, it would be worth it.  I die almost every single time.  With the negative consequences from that, I basically get pounded into the ground while everyone else makes off with my loot and builds their stash.

You know what?  Even if I got good at this game, knowing I was doing the same thing to other guys that was done to me for so long, I don't know if I would really enjoy that victory.

achase4u
Posted (edited)

Meh.

I'm done.  I have given every strat a chance.  This game is just a waste of my time. I hate it because there is so much great about it.

Just tried two more raids.  Was doing well, one guy walked on me so I had to smoke him, then 4 scavs descended upon me like a swarm, two of them players.  I had to reload at some point.  Welp, they eventually got me after I killed all but one.  All my stuff gone.

Loaded up the highest level stuff I just got from the appreciation package, plus a totally sick m4 I picked up.  First thing I get into a server, guy starts shooting at me from 50 yards or so, we exchange shots.  I land a bunch, he lands more I guess.  All my best stuff gone.

I've done maybe 10-12 raids scav and PMC, I haven't survived one.

Just hate the game now. I just don't understand how anyone makes it through even 50% of the time unless you literally avoid every confrontation there is.  That is certainly not what everyone else does.  Argh.

Edited by achase4u

Osirium
7 hours ago, achase4u said:

Meh.

I'm done.  I have given every strat a chance.  This game is just a waste of my time. I hate it because there is so much great about it.

Just tried two more raids.  Was doing well, one guy walked on me so I had to smoke him, then 4 scavs descended upon me like a swarm, two of them players.  I had to reload at some point.  Welp, they eventually got me after I killed all but one.  All my stuff gone.

Loaded up the highest level stuff I just got from the appreciation package, plus a totally sick m4 I picked up.  First thing I get into a server, guy starts shooting at me from 50 yards or so, we exchange shots.  I land a bunch, he lands more I guess.  All my best stuff gone.

I've done maybe 10-12 raids scav and PMC, I haven't survived one.

Just hate the game now. I just don't understand how anyone makes it through even 50% of the time unless you literally avoid every confrontation there is.  That is certainly not what everyone else does.  Argh.

I admit there's alot of frustration going on in the game, loosing good loot, getting killed by a gang of 2 or 3 peeps or just randomly getting 1 tapped from god knows where.

All in all, ive had it happen on me and from me into others and its part of the process but I do avoid most confrontation by staying away from certain areas which i know will be trouble. It has to be like this cause either you get raiders and boss chasing you down plus every scav in the map or you run into fully geared 2man teams that will kill you.

I've made 1mil runs and 200k runs, in reserve I just avoid most areas cause lets be real....I have gear fear still even though money is easy to get and i have trouble on 1on1's depending on who gets the drop on who. Its how the game is, reserve runs for money+gear and customs for experience cause scavs are more scattered and I already know most paths they walk in.

It comes down to knowledge and persistance imo, if i get killed oh well time to try again and not dwell on it too much to avoid getting tilted.

If anything I can play with you easy, im not great but i have a high survival rate on my scav xD

skyflashde
Posted (edited)

Ok, the problem is, there are different raids you can do, and some will hurt and some will not. If you currently hate Tarkov, dont play the ones that you know have a bad survival rate.

Here is what I did to have fun in Tarkov:

1. First week I only played Scav on Reserve. Made tons of cash on Scav... lots of fun. Occasionally even killed a PMC for massive loot. Survival rate on Scav went up to like 70% on reserve.

2. Second week started to also play Hatchling on Shoreline. Learned how to hatchling loot the Sanatorium on Shoreline to make even more tons of cash. Used my huge stash to buy all the Sanatorium keys I need.

3. Slowly started playing in squads and started doing quests. Quests usually as Hatchling run, sometimes when my stash becomes too full I take an AK or some crap armor.

4. Continue the above, also did some 5 mans on labs for huge loot and cash. Able to stealth my way through custom to do the quests solo, although still low survival rate (but I got so much cash, I dont care).

My survival rate on PMC is now 18%.

But thats only half the truth, because if I go hatchling on high value spots I just loot stuff until I get killed. So hatchling is 0% survival in any case. But with those 0% survival I still make between 200.000 up to 1.5mil rubel per hatchling run. On average maybe 300-400K.

So yeah, I get killed a lot, but whoever kills me doesnt get the loot, I do. So what the duck do I care?

Its a win-win... the guy kills me and has a PMC kill more and thinks he is the best player ever. I get all the loot and have fun building my hideout and the containers in my stash.

Now when you are good with money and can just buy any ammo you want, you can just pick any spare weapons and play any map for fun, fully aware you will probably die. Kill some Scavs, get some exp, whatever... ends with death, who cares?

Oh yeah:

Don't ever go medium gear solo. You will just lose money, its useless.

There are two types of successful players in raids:

1. Full geared (normally with thermals) guns blazing. High risk, often good loot.

2. Trash gear (e.g. AK 7.62, Mosin, 2nd best ammo, low armor, trash helmet), stealth gameplay. No risk, rarely good loot.

There are no successful players going in with a modded M4, 5 mags of the best ammo but trash armor and trash helmet. And no successful players that wear the best armor and helmet and then use trash ammo in their AK-74 with no scope.

So if you arent confident you can pull off Nr. 1, make sure you play Nr. 2.

Edited by skyflashde

Osirium

As you can see, every now and then all you need is a bit of luck and patience. This was a single bullet kill....and he was this geared, I really feel a tad bad for him but poo happens right?

1_shot_kill_reserve.JPG

• Like 1

achase4u
On 3/22/2020 at 8:21 AM, Osirium said:

I admit there's alot of frustration going on in the game, loosing good loot, getting killed by a gang of 2 or 3 peeps or just randomly getting 1 tapped from god knows where.

All in all, ive had it happen on me and from me into others and its part of the process but I do avoid most confrontation by staying away from certain areas which i know will be trouble. It has to be like this cause either you get raiders and boss chasing you down plus every scav in the map or you run into fully geared 2man teams that will kill you.

I've made 1mil runs and 200k runs, in reserve I just avoid most areas cause lets be real....I have gear fear still even though money is easy to get and i have trouble on 1on1's depending on who gets the drop on who. Its how the game is, reserve runs for money+gear and customs for experience cause scavs are more scattered and I already know most paths they walk in.

It comes down to knowledge and persistance imo, if i get killed oh well time to try again and not dwell on it too much to avoid getting tilted.

If anything I can play with you easy, im not great but i have a high survival rate on my scav xD

There was one funny moment I have to admit. You know the body/toolbox and two crates in Smokestack on customs?  I like that place for loot.  Well, I went in with some nice gear.  VSS I believe.  I snuck in as it wasn't too far from my spawn.  As I came in the west side, someone came in the east door.  Somehow he didn't know I was there and when he looted the body on the couch I got him with a headshot.

So there I was, somewhat happy, looting this guy and ready to go up to the crate on the east landing.  I get up there, and what do you know.  Here comes a guy in the east door geared up.  Crap.  I almost shot at him but I wanted to trap him.  Then another guy in behind him.  Crap.  The another. Oh boy.  Then the 4th guy came in.  Oh hell.  I hid by the crate up top and said "please don't come up here" as if he wouldn't.  Well, the first guy came up and I must have scared the hell out of him with a bunch of point blank sp5 rounds but he still got me.  He wasn't just fat. He was the Pillsbury dough boy-fat. Or Staypuft marshmallow man-fat.  There was no way in hell I would win with those guys so I just had to laugh it off.

I have really just been playing only customs.  Trying to get a feel for that.

Yea, I'll fully admit as a 35 year old man that I rage uninstalled this game for like the 6th time.  I seriously cannot stop playing it.  I can't let it win.  Plus there is something about it that is unique.  Oy vay.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:45 AM, skyflashde said:

Ok, the problem is, there are different raids you can do, and some will hurt and some will not. If you currently hate Tarkov, dont play the ones that you know have a bad survival rate.

Here is what I did to have fun in Tarkov:

1. First week I only played Scav on Reserve. Made tons of cash on Scav... lots of fun. Occasionally even killed a PMC for massive loot. Survival rate on Scav went up to like 70% on reserve.

2. Second week started to also play Hatchling on Shoreline. Learned how to hatchling loot the Sanatorium on Shoreline to make even more tons of cash. Used my huge stash to buy all the Sanatorium keys I need.

3. Slowly started playing in squads and started doing quests. Quests usually as Hatchling run, sometimes when my stash becomes too full I take an AK or some crap armor.

4. Continue the above, also did some 5 mans on labs for huge loot and cash. Able to stealth my way through custom to do the quests solo, although still low survival rate (but I got so much cash, I dont care).

My survival rate on PMC is now 18%.

But thats only half the truth, because if I go hatchling on high value spots I just loot stuff until I get killed. So hatchling is 0% survival in any case. But with those 0% survival I still make between 200.000 up to 1.5mil rubel per hatchling run. On average maybe 300-400K.

So yeah, I get killed a lot, but whoever kills me doesnt get the loot, I do. So what the duck do I care?

Its a win-win... the guy kills me and has a PMC kill more and thinks he is the best player ever. I get all the loot and have fun building my hideout and the containers in my stash.

Now when you are good with money and can just buy any ammo you want, you can just pick any spare weapons and play any map for fun, fully aware you will probably die. Kill some Scavs, get some exp, whatever... ends with death, who cares?

Oh yeah:

Don't ever go medium gear solo. You will just lose money, its useless.

There are two types of successful players in raids:

1. Full geared (normally with thermals) guns blazing. High risk, often good loot.

2. Trash gear (e.g. AK 7.62, Mosin, 2nd best ammo, low armor, trash helmet), stealth gameplay. No risk, rarely good loot.

There are no successful players going in with a modded M4, 5 mags of the best ammo but trash armor and trash helmet. And no successful players that wear the best armor and helmet and then use trash ammo in their AK-74 with no scope.

So if you arent confident you can pull off Nr. 1, make sure you play Nr. 2.

Very interesting... how do you keep the loot when you die? I have an alpha container and barely fit anything in there...

I do think I should probably get in with the group.

• Like 1

achase4u
On 3/22/2020 at 5:02 PM, Osirium said:

As you can see, every now and then all you need is a bit of luck and patience. This was a single bullet kill....and he was this geared, I really feel a tad bad for him but poo happens right?

1_shot_kill_reserve.JPG

Lol. Bastage prolly has a stash full anyway...

Deltabluzer

Maybe try other maps? Customs has no breathing room, as a new player I prefer the more open maps..

Osirium
19 hours ago, achase4u said:

There was one funny moment I have to admit. You know the body/toolbox and two crates in Smokestack on customs?  I like that place for loot.  Well, I went in with some nice gear.  VSS I believe.  I snuck in as it wasn't too far from my spawn.  As I came in the west side, someone came in the east door.  Somehow he didn't know I was there and when he looted the body on the couch I got him with a headshot.

So there I was, somewhat happy, looting this guy and ready to go up to the crate on the east landing.  I get up there, and what do you know.  Here comes a guy in the east door geared up.  Crap.  I almost shot at him but I wanted to trap him.  Then another guy in behind him.  Crap.  The another. Oh boy.  Then the 4th guy came in.  Oh hell.  I hid by the crate up top and said "please don't come up here" as if he wouldn't.  Well, the first guy came up and I must have scared the hell out of him with a bunch of point blank sp5 rounds but he still got me.  He wasn't just fat. He was the Pillsbury dough boy-fat. Or Staypuft marshmallow man-fat.  There was no way in hell I would win with those guys so I just had to laugh it off.

I have really just been playing only customs.  Trying to get a feel for that.

Yea, I'll fully admit as a 35 year old man that I rage uninstalled this game for like the 6th time.  I seriously cannot stop playing it.  I can't let it win.  Plus there is something about it that is unique.  Oy vay.

Very interesting... how do you keep the loot when you die? I have an alpha container and barely fit anything in there...

I do think I should probably get in with the group.

Im a 39 year old playing roughly 2h or 3h per day at most and when possible. To be honest I actually rage more playing Overwatch (cause you depende on other members to be successful) than here....yes sometimes I get mad after getting a drop on someone and still ending up dead first lool...but I shrug it off easy which has been a surprise even for me.

Yes I know about that on Customs, I go there sometimes even though its not an optimal course cause you have to get all the way to warehouse4 and turn back again to exit, unless you have the factory exit key and even then its way dangerous cause you exit at Gas Station xD. There's alot of hidden stashes and I know where they all are, that netted me quite some money back when i was lower, now I go there mainly for some quests or....to be a rat and scavenge good gear from the people that die on dorms.

Yes you read that right....due to the weight constrictions, many high level and geared players prioritize loot (as should we) leaving alot of gear on the dead raiders or boss bodies. I remember one time on Reserve, I had just spawned near the train station and I went straight to pawns (buildings near the chopper). First building I enter has 6 dead bodies...boss, pmc's, raiders you name it....this was 5m in the game as a scav...went straight to exit with full gear, both weapon slots full, backpack with goods and more weapons.

To be honest I only or mostly run my PMC on Customs, I feel its easier if you know the good routes, stashes and what to avoid. My scav runs are always....always on reserve, spent 8mil on a thicc weapon case+grenade case+small sicc case and other stuff. Made a few runs and in 2 days i already had half of what I spent.

18 hours ago, Deltabluzer said:

Maybe try other maps? Customs has no breathing room, as a new player I prefer the more open maps..

I actually find that Customs has the most breathing room PMC runs wise, if you know the layout its easy to anticipate where the problems may come from....opposing Woods/Interchange/Reserve where you have a poo ton of angles to cover. As a scav.....Reserve is the best imo, you have a sht ton of good ammo to get (BT+BS for 5.45 or SNB and even 7N39 if you are lucky), plus meds, plus barter items and if lucky GPU's or MCB, Sugar you name it. This without considering the scav boss+raiders, the teams that go there usually clear them or are cleared by then.

If you want I can help @achase4u , not a pro nor im almighty but help is still help xD

Deltabluzer
3 hours ago, Osirium said:

I actually find that Customs has the most breathing room PMC runs wise, if you know the layout its easy to anticipate where the problems may come from....opposing Woods/Interchange/Reserve where you have a poo ton of angles to cover. As a scav.....Reserve is the best imo, you have a sht ton of good ammo to get (BT+BS for 5.45 or SNB and even 7N39 if you are lucky), plus meds, plus barter items and if lucky GPU's or MCB, Sugar you name it. This without considering the scav boss+raiders, the teams that go there usually clear them or are cleared by then.

If you want I can help @achase4u , not a pro nor im almighty but help is still help xD

Really? It's a small map though, with a lot of choke points. I've been playing Shoreline mainly and I rarely have to deal with more than 1 player at any time, which is ideal for practice, without getting frustrated. I've won most of my engagements on shoreline. Not so on customs.

treeboy

People are giving you good gun/ammo advice. Basically if you can penetrate armor, aim center mass. If not, aim for legs. If you were getting headshots then you wouldnt be asking!

Learning the maps is the key to git-gud. Having a map open helped me learn the best (and dying in certain areas). This map of shoreline has the pmc spawns, extracts, loot, scav spawns, and names of landmarks. If you don't know the map, or even the small area of the map you are playing in... you are basically relying purely on reflex to beat other pmcs.

qlwzubo6y0c21.jpg

Loot Areas, Chokepoints, Flanks, Extracts:

If you know an area has good loot, players will likely go toward it (example: the resort on shoreline). If there are chokepoint on the map, there is a good chance somebody might be holding it down (example: gas station or power station on shoreline). If you get into a fight, know how to evade their sight and get another angle on them. Know that they will do the same thing and try to predict where they will go. If you didn't know they could kill you from a certain place, well now you do. Finally, knowing the extracts means you can escape, but also know where players will want to head to. 

Player spawns:

If you know where players spawn, you can figure out what paths are dangerous to take, what areas you can get to first, things like that. For example on shoreline, if you spawn by the blue fences near the crane, you can sprint to that pier/gas station and be the first one there.

ALWAYS wear earphones (12k from ragman), armor (class 3 or below helps vs scavs, class 4+ helps vs pmcs). 

Try scav on reserve to make money, there is loot all over the place & the extracts are pretty easy for scavs.

achase4u

Right on guys. Thank you for the continued advice.

Just had 3 PMC raids in a row yesterday where I lived.  Now 3 where I died in a row.

Now, I only feel bad about 1.  The first was a magnificent headshot, first shot by someone on customs in the first 5.  Well done.  Never knew they were there. Never heard the shot either.

Second was my fault, I don't think I was concealed well enough in cover.

Third one.  Well, I went to the gas station.  I get headshots pretty easy on scavs.  For some reason, this time at the gas station was different.  They had more zeal and vigor.  Whats this?  Flash grenade after flash grenade?

Who is this man in a sweater with no helmet or mask?  I shot him in the head, he just flinched.  So I let him have it.  Dead.

Second guy, I started shooting through a car window - hit him with 3 bursts upper chest and head.  I sat there in disbelief as he one shot me dead.

Turns out I had just killed Reshala.

• Hot 1

Clanner_Jake
On 3/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, achase4u said:

everyone says any geared player can still only take a couple of shots to the face

i engaged an aim botter, he shot me in the face, wiped my helmet, head and left me with 12 health on my left leg by the end of his 60 rounder. when you're high level, you're neigh invincible. since the reset, i've played little, and tend to get shot in the "eye" quite a lot from crazy distances, one shot. down. i've also seen these lvl 70's doing crazy acrobatics and absorbing 400-500 damage [if not more], no armor required, and still killing me. why BSG thinks it a bright idea to let people eat massive damage, especially to the face, and run and bounce off the walls like they're on hard drugs is beyond me; they dunno what a concussion is, or what that does to a person either, nor do they realize quite what a shock getting shot is. then they decided you can't gamma a load of high value stuff cause REEE Kids, i mean contributors, on youtube, i mean, stealing max level helmets before the rest of his squad could rush me [or some bot could hitscan me] is what paid for my gear most of the time. i've mostly just stopped playing, there is other stuff to do. 

i know someone is going to counter point this but the fact is: going in naked [or moderately kitted and prepared], getting a gun, killing near a full squad of pmc's then getting nuked by a random camper with a high power rifle or ex-marksman scav bot for 100 exp and a huge medical bill just gets old and does so quite fast.

• Like 1

batiskafo
On 3/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, achase4u said:

Yea I came up on R6, Q1, Q2, Doom on floppy discs hahaha.  Loved the tactial shooters the best.

Tarkov has tons going for it, but it just may not be for me.  My surival rate is dwindling.  Even when I just stealth my way through.  Someone manages to see me and one shots me.  Too many high level geared players to deal with, not to mention teams of 4 etc.  If I made it around 50/50, it would be worth it.  I die almost every single time.  With the negative consequences from that, I basically get pounded into the ground while everyone else makes off with my loot and builds their stash.

You know what?  Even if I got good at this game, knowing I was doing the same thing to other guys that was done to me for so long, I don't know if I would really enjoy that victory.

I am new to EFT. I started playing a week ago.

I am old enough to play original Doom as a teenager. I played them all, in last 10 years mostly BF2/3/4 and ARMA.

I am familiar with 1-hit kills by investing hundreds of hours in ARMA2 and ARMA 3.

Yet EFT seems to be a mix of pay-roubles-to-win, RNG hell and some elements of tactical shooter.

I do understand that knowledge of game ballistics, ammo penetration etc. helps a lot.

So far I get killed most of the time, unless I am lucky enough to NOT face another NPC.

I had to do thorough research just to learn how to use generator still cannot find any fuel.

EFT is the hardest game I played recently. 

• Like 1