Sign in to follow this  
Darknostic

Casual Players want SP / COOP support!

Darknostic

I've come to notice I ain't the only one who wants Singleplayer or COOP support!
I'm sick of the servers, tired of cheaters. I would honestly think twice about buying Tarkov if I only had the game expierence I had now. Seriouslly.

SCAV's are hard enough as it is. My survival rating was as low as 8% outa 70 games played. I don't need to be reminded how much I suck at video games or that PC games are full of hacks, I can't trust RANDOM's for the life of me. Let's be real here. There is cheaters, hackers, pro gamers & modders & casual gamers.

The casual gamers are gonna mod this game & make it SP COOP support if you don't do it first. Infact, the community has already been working on it, like 20k users are playing EFT either alone or with friends. I highly suggest you "Battlestate games" re-think the PvE position of this game or you will lose your customers. Big facts! I'm actually super excited of the idea to play Singleplayer or coop with friends, I hoenstly could care less about these broken hacked servers.

Fix your game & servers & give casual players there SP or Coopertive expierence!

lol 70$ CAD on this base game and half the time I can't even play it. This isn't gonna be something you can just shutdown. Modders mod, and thats PC Gaming!
Anywayz, that's my two sense, really upto the dev's to actually capitalize on the COOP PvE casual player market...

Best of luck on the battlefield!

• Upvote 2

Darknostic

Just some simple idea's almost anyone can come up with.
There is so many way's you can make it work. Make a offline PvE gamemode seperated obviouslly from the PvP game servers so the customer can play without internet connection & be happy it doesn't change progression on PvP servers keeping the die hard pro players happy & content. The offline mode is a pretty importent one in you ask me. I hate having this game that reminds me i'm not able to play it offline or do anything with it offline....

Make things super easy by making the SinglePlayer actually a PvE coop all-in-one. Que with friends would be posible. You can do so many cool things with the game mechanics, the keys, etc. You can lock each map behind coop levels or keys, have set requirments or rewards. The idea's could almost be endless. Increase scav numbers, decrease loot chance, add random AI PMC's, bosses, etc. Most importent would be keeping the databases seperated from the PvP!

PC Gamers have come very custom to the settings of games. Almsot every gamer knows how to mod & change things around to their liking. If these plans are not gonna happen, I'm sure others will do it for us, & if i'm being honest, I can't wait! lol TY Unity engine.

Trooper312

Wouldn't necessarily want a "SP" or "CO-OP" in the traditional sense personally. I do believe that an "offline mode" with the ability to bring in friends and/or form 2 "teams" would be nice. I think this would allow teams to learn the maps and work with each other on cohesion with regards to how people play together. Allowing for "2 teams" of PMCs or 1 side PMC, the other SCAV, etc.,would help mix it up and allow for the creation of tactics. This would be without experience gain or the ability to profit (goods/weapons) at the end of match just like the current "offline" mode does so that people could not get "fat" by simply running this game style.

Perhaps even find a way to work in a tournament/ladder match system for larger groups down the road if that is a type of competitive gameplay considered.

Darknostic

The database would be seperated / LOCAL on the players machine & there for have no impact on you're gamemode online for PvP. The only players you will lose are the ones looking for casual gameplay.

Haurth

I like the idea of having a separate game mode for a coop experience, maybe even a whole separate client to keep loot pools separate. I just picked up the game and don't have a lot of time to sink into it to learn the gun mechanics quick enough or to a high enough level as many of the players on this game do. I fully accept the title of a casual noob here, and I would like to see a sect of the game where I can play and progress in a PvE way and keeping that separate from the PvPvE version of the game that is currently live. If this different game mode were to be implemented, it would have to remain separate from the game to keep from destroying the economy and letting players get over geared. 

GhostPXL

Fully agree there. I don't specially have time nore skills to compete in this game and  I'm basically fresh meat for over players, to the point where I don't even want to play the game anymore (and prefer watching big streamers play it for me lmao). While I still find the game amazing. A solo/coop experience would be amazing.

ferguswag

How dare BSG not placate to all skill levels. Don't they know low skill level people have feels too?

ACuddlyBadger

Your suggestion input however becomes worthless as you are not fighting contemporary enemies capable of outplaying you. You miss the whole point of Tarkov which is the hostile environment that reacts to you (cheaters excluded) You miss getting shot by ammo types you can't armor against, or getting hunted like a tagged feral animal by somebody with a brain. Single player offline Tarkov would be a very hollow and boring experience.

LiveYourDream
23 minutes ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

Your suggestion input however becomes worthless as you are not fighting contemporary enemies capable of outplaying you. You miss the whole point of Tarkov which is the hostile environment that reacts to you (cheaters excluded) You miss getting shot by ammo types you can't armor against, or getting hunted like a tagged feral animal by somebody with a brain. Single player offline Tarkov would be a very hollow and boring experience.

For you. There are more people out there, you know?

RainmakerM4

no thanks. Multiplayer only stick with original idea and bring this game to the top. Because original idea will bring it to the top.

Caster89Actual

There is always emu-tarkov if you want to play co op/not play with a bunch of cheaters

brian_fn

It is not going to happen.