Sign in to follow this  
JudgeMental_

Full Offline Mode Request

JudgeMental_

Would like option to select full offline mode so I can enjoy this game. Offline with tasks and ability to keep items, money, use market etc. Playing online is a pointless joke and a complete waste of my gaming skills.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Darknostic

+1

I recently posted about this too in many ways why offline mode or Singleplayer should be done. I'm with you and others on this idea too!

JudgeMental_

Cool. Never considered the co-op option. Good call.

Grimm285
1 hour ago, JudgeMental_ said:

Would like option to select full offline mode so I can enjoy this game. Offline with tasks and ability to keep items, money, use market etc. Playing online is a pointless joke and a complete waste of my gaming skills.

bsg said there will never be an offline mode that counts toward your normal PMC with the exception of a few select one time missions for quests (we haven't heard more on this in over a year so no idea what state that is in)

They have also mentioned wanting a full single/co-op campaign but again this would be separate from your online PMC and also a LONG way off in development if honestly ever 

• Like 1

JudgeMental_

Yes Grimm285. I mean a separate offline PMC tab option. Nothing that can be transferred from offline to online.

• Like 1

VonFenix
On 3/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, JudgeMental_ said:

I absolutely agree with you, this game is amazing but online pvp is simply a waste of time (especially for all this new players and therefore the desync, meta, campers and so on). I think that Battlestate can easily make a single player/coop mode, just put some raiders with dogtag with a scripted behavior like scavs in the Offline mode, with an equipment based on your PMC equipment (or maybe level or trader's level) and that's it. (Sorry for bad english).

JesusFarmila

I think if you like casual gameplay you can go and play casual survival games or shooters. 
Playing tarkov is absolute pointless thing in offline mode. You can easily kill all the AI bots (if only you can't actually play good) and will have no gearfear at all.
Tarkov must stay as hardcore game as possible.

UnBrokenRank

You must really misunderstand OP.  This would be a completely separate mode/PMC.  Nothing will carry over to your online account.  There are other games that allow you to play just against bots that do just this.  Some people just want to chill and not worry about try hards.  The game would not be balanced or anything for this mode. 

Wootah

Yes all this with Friends, totally separate campaign from online would be great.

chrisragnar

I guess a coop offline would work, it would be kinda devoid of challenge and alot of quest would be undoable unless you teamkill. And you would not have access to the fleemarket.

brian_fn
14 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

I guess a coop offline would work, it would be kinda devoid of challenge and alot of quest would be undoable unless you teamkill. And you would not have access to the fleemarket.

Not really, put some raiders(friendly towards scavs) on the maps and replace the PMC kills in the quests with raiders and bosses. Totally easy, because it is only a script.

If this mode needs additional server resources, no problem, make it a paid option. Lots of casuals don´t have much time, but money and I think lots of them are willing to pay for this.

Edited by brian_fn

oldschool15

Im not saying I support what Im about to say, its just where my mind went... If your PMC was able to progress in offline mode and keep the gear you earn there it would reduce the demand for RMT, just sayin

Edited by oldschool15