Sign in to follow this  
IDilemma

Horrifying Theft Hack

IDilemma

In Chinese EFT community there have been a lot of reports recently,mainly about misteriously losing high-value item in raid.Some reports said that even melee weapons and items in security containers can be sucked away.We often call the security container “crotch” , so this kind of cheaters are referred to as “cxxksuckers” in Chinese.When I first heard about this I thought it was just some kind of urban myths.Until I saw this video.

I know it is quite rare to see this kind of hack,but I hope developers can do something before it gets worse.Thanks!

SKaREO

It's not as rare as you think. This one is probably going to be difficult to fix in a simple patch. This hack exploits Unity engine to the fullest. They can't really fix it, but I'm sure there's a workaround of some kind.

ScavTeamSix

most of these hack videos are happening on labs, so i know this needs to be fixed but after this experience. just stay away from labs. almost makes me want to take a break from tarkov until they fix this issue before the hackers get smart and start moving to reserve or some other map. 

• Upvote 1

fdcldfuda9

It happened a few times in the clan I was in, reported from Labs, Custom, even scav raid on reserve, maybe it's because we're in Asia so we had countered more often, but after the originally thought myth have been proved as truth, most of us decide to take a break until it's fixed.
I know hacks are hard to deal with, but pickpocketing is the strongest hack I ever heard that exist in a game, glad the game's still in beta, and hope it'll get fixed soon.
😔