You are not going crazy, Things really do disappear from stash!

Due to circumstances I've been only running scav runs all day, it was always of timer cause I had to go afk alot. Due to this I had prepared my PMC at the start of the day from top to bottem and have not touched em all day. Yet in between scav runs I kept noticing that ammo kept disappearing out of my PMC inventory and even the guns magazine, 3 times in ONE day I refilled all the clips and gun! If this was PS ammo I would not be so pissed... But we are talking about 50-100k RB worth of batches of ammo just disappearing into thin air.

Please reply if you have been noticing this bug aswell, so the devs see and fix this.

I have made a very similar post about this bug in the past few weeks, Only the bug affecting the liquid cash I move from stash to inventory to pouch or vica versa, just disappearing. (NOT to insurance).

I've found posts about ppl describing even losing their weapons in stash. Thankfully I havent had this happen to me yet, But there is obviously something going on allround with items.

These things are obviously extremely game breaking and need a fix asap.

symbolseka

I have noticed a few more inventory glitches and sometimes crashes while just arranging things in my stash. If the game launched with these problems that would be terrible, but the game is still in beta. Ammo seems to be weird after the last patch and seems to vanish. The devs are likely aware and hopefully it gets dealt with in the next patch. 

sigh, I'm never sure if I have to laugh or cry when ppl mention "its beta"... You know not many games are THIS long in beta. I'm not gonna call it just yet, but I have a feeling these devs are milking the money first and fix things later, if they even ever want to release the game. Actual betas only last a few months, with proper testers, upto 1 year max for proper triple A games. The actual defenition of a beta is: the period before release to get the last bugs fixed and only bugs fixed, at this stage there are no more changes to the content. So pretty please stop using the "beta argument" ;)

5 hours ago, xili84 said:

sigh, I'm never sure if I have to laugh or cry when ppl mention "its beta"... You know not many games are THIS long in beta. I'm not gonna call it just yet, but I have a feeling these devs are milking the money first and fix things later, if they even ever want to release the game. Actual betas only last a few months, with proper testers, upto 1 year max for proper triple A games. The actual defenition of a beta is: the period before release to get the last bugs fixed and only bugs fixed, at this stage there are no more changes to the content. So pretty please stop using the "beta argument" ;)

I take it you never played DayZ lol.  That was in beta for like 8 years. :)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, pr0sack said:

I take it you never played DayZ lol.  That was in beta for like 8 years. :)

I think you have just proven my point of what happens to games this long in beta ;)

• Like 1