Naegrad

Level 15 Flea Market

Naegrad

Please reconsider enabling flea market at level 5. It's a very fundamental part of the game and I'm sure that most new players will stop playing the game before reaching level 15 without it.

Level 15 can take more than 100h to reach, which is way too much time for a core feature like the flea market.

I suggest lowering the required experience at least at level 10.

• Like 1

Zolty47

A compromise: until reaching level 15 you are only allowed to buy something at the flea market.

After reaching level 15 you are allowed also to sell things there.

Edited by Zolty47
  • Upvote 1

kekknyx

Was loving the game my first weeks playing it. Now it feels like i should have just gotten somthing else for my money. I have a few friends I was hoping to play this with and now I guarantee they will not last long enough to get the 15.

We'd be playing together maybe one or two rounds every few nights. We are all adults with wives, jobs, lives. It would take them months to get high enough level to even really break into the enjoyable part of this game.

Now its unplayable. I was just starting to understand how flea market works, slowly getting enough money to afford to heal and reliably get at least one mid-decent kit. That was precisely because the flea market allowed you to make money on parts that are otherwise garbage money to vendor.

With traders I need 3 good scav runs to get a shitty, half durability, set of garbage armor and helmet that is absurdly overpriced from the traders? Awful gun selection? duck this poo. The cool part of the game for me was the ability mess around with all the options you had to choose from in armament. I wont even waste their time with it. I know we dont have the time to try to play this game if this is the serious change. So you can consider people with jobs, lives and families people who cannot play this game now. 

I don't understand what the goal of this is but this has completely made the game become not fun to play. 

Edited by kekknyx
  • Like 1

thorin92
18 minutes ago, kekknyx said:

Was loving the game my first weeks playing it. Now it feels like i should have just gotten somthing else for my money. I have a few friends I was hoping to play this with and now I guarantee they will not last long enough to get the 15.

We'd be playing together maybe one or two rounds every few nights. We are all adults with wives, jobs, lives. It would take them months to get high enough level to even really break into the enjoyable part of this game.

Now its unplayable. I was just starting to understand how flea market works, slowly getting enough money to afford to heal and reliably get at least one mid-decent kit. That was precisely because the flea market allowed you to make money on parts that are otherwise garbage money to vendor.

With traders I need 3 good scav runs to get a shitty, half durability, set of garbage armor and helmet that is absurdly overpriced from the traders? Awful gun selection? duck this poo. The cool part of the game for me was the ability mess around with all the options you had to choose from in armament. I wont even waste their time with it. I know we dont have the time to try to play this game if this is the serious change. So you can consider people with jobs, lives and families people who cannot play this game now. 

I don't understand what the goal of this is but this has completely made the game become not fun to play. 

I and my friend have same situation - we play few match every nights.

We are totally not "pro players" and we gain about 300-600 experience per run so to get 15 level from 10 (we are at 10 now) we need to kill something about 150 scavs per player - so it will take +/- to may. Now I feel totally unbalanced with others player and puting this patch without wipe its totally not funny and fair for me.

Jboy555

This is BS!!! Love the game and I've just been getting my friends into it(4 of us bought it in the last 2 months), just got one of them to level 5 so he could use the flea market and now what he's f*****d? I don't think its fair to make people wait over 100 hours of game play to have a chance to make money and buy good items. This will be a deal breaker, my friends will probably not want to play after this s**t. If you were going to do it, it should have been done on a full wipe not this on update.

• Sad 1

xxxg0t3mxxx

my thoughts exactly... was on flea market this morning playing just fine and now i can't use it..... were not all gaming streamers with loads of hours to play... i have a full time job 7 kids and a wife i get maybe 3 rounds in a night that's rotating scav > PMC > scav then i have to get ready for work and deal with life... i would say 10 is a good starting point 5 was even hard enough learning the game as i just bought it in jan of this year... maybe that will change till then now i have to sell to traders which will def take my interest out of the game along with my 3 buddies i play with

OGBustaGut

Do they explain the logic of this move "update" somewhere.  Without a full reset it simply makes 15+ players even more untouchable.  Were they getting their poor little feelings hurt because every once in a blue moon one of us 1-10 level players could spend 50-75% of our bank to buy up an maybe ... just maybe kill one of there teamed up OP players and get out with some loot.  And even that is now less likely with the weight adjustment.  If your going to continue to listen to the "semi" "pro" whatever players and make it so the only thing us early players can do is hope we loot a few buckets and get the F out of there the game will not hold my interest and I would bet a lot of other players too.  Its a grind not worth the experience.  The game seemed like a good idea but these changes don't make any sense to me at least.  If your going to make these kind of changes than setup two levels of ques no flea market players and flea market players.  I'm done being cannon fodder for level 30+, 6 armor, decked out guns, scopes and silencers that we are not even allow to buy anymore.  I just don't understand the logic of this move at all.  We can't even spend the few dollars we eek out with to buy good pen bullets.

Bad move IMHO  

darkracer125

i have quit the game and uninstalled over this.  

i was even concidering upgrading my copy of tarkov so i can get a bigger shash and such. but i am so happy i did not upgrade. 

tarkov is dead to me now.   and i will not even concider playing again untill they ateast lower it to 10.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jboy555

Well thought I'd post again, looks like they changed the flea market to level 10 today, hopefully this is a permanent change. Thanks Battle State Games for making the change.

Camaro
Am 12.3.2020 um 23:02 schrieb kekknyx:

Nothing else to say, every single word is true, i stopped playing after loosing my competitiveness (Bullets, Armor, Heal etc.) when the market was closed for me. im wondering what`s going on in those minds - in elton johns words: oh nikita you will never know