Should the Flea Market go back to level 5?

Flea Market  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Flea Market be set to level 5 again?

• Yes
    • No
    • We should compromise with a level 5-10

Tim_Melborn

As a level 5 player, the flea market is an insane benefit to me. I can make a lot of money in a short amount of time and so can other players my level. The current level of the flea market (15) is ridiculous, not only does it stop lower level players making money and buying gear but it stops higher level players make a lot of profit.

When you have low level players who don't have the dealers leveled up its easy to sell for a decent price and make a lot of profit, however when you get rid of all of those low level players you are missing out on so much money.

Now I know bots are a problem but don't you think there will still be level 15 bots? By now there probably is, stopping lower levels from using the flea market has had an insane response from the Tarkov community. I feel like this was one of the worst changes that could have been made. Since the flea market is relied upon by so many players the game has become much harder and more grueling to play. We all know Tarkov is a realistic hardcore game but that doesn't change the fact that games need to sometimes give players a little slack, the flea market was this slack and now that it's gone I foresee the community dying very quickly as gear will be harder to acquire and money will be scarce for lower level players. 

If you agree with me please upvote this post, comment and vote on the poll.

Niewiarygodny

1. It should go back to lvl 5 because it's a bad idea of adding such thing IN THE MIDDLE OF WIPE.
2. It should stay on 15 lvl (or even higher lvl) after wipe. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
lord_flatline

It should be either removed AFTER level 15 or removed completely.

Why should the game get easier for those who already have jacked stats?

It's like giving rollerblades to runners because they accomplished running 7 minute miles.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Dwarfman_Tom

I am uninstalling my game and would like a refund due to the fact I may play a few hours a week and don’t see making it to level 10 anytime soon

Billy_Bo_Bob

Blame it on the level 8 Flea Market gamers that sit all day, buy and sell all day to put items on ebay so fools will give real money for nothing.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dwarfman_Tom said:

I am uninstalling my game and would like a refund due to the fact I may play a few hours a week and don’t see making it to level 10 anytime soon

Not even close.. the levels dont bother me at all. Its the minutia of the game, unnecessary minutia. Waste of time. I want to play the game. 

tracksuithitman

10 is a perfect balance and is fair to all players, both new and old. I thought 15 was fair, too.

2 hours ago, Dwarfman_Tom said:

I'm sorry to be that guy, but I doubt you'll be eligible for a refund having played the game already and requesting it on account of the level cap being raised by a measly 5 levels. Level 10 is not that difficult to achieve at all, even if you're only putting a few hours a week into the game. Focus on competing quests for dealers and you will be there in no time. 

You can most definitely succeed without the flea market until you hit level 10 and with ease.

Tim_Melborn
7 hours ago, darkracer125 said:

back to 5.  or set to 10.   but 15 is not acceptable.  

It is has currently been set to level 10 but I still think it should be level 5 as the higher level players will also miss out on profit

nope. You get lvl 10 or even 15 just making couple quests and raids. So no.. back to 15 in my opinion. Makes flea botters life hell, but who gives a f....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tim_Melborn said:

They will still bot at level 15

Yeah. those who play the game. But there is botter sho just open flea and never plays the game. Botters are constantly refressing flea lists and thats one of the reason why servers are burning.. well, maybe not burning but botters are blocking all the bandwith to the servers with that

I purchased the game recently and was about to digitally burn it and never look back, but I finally got to level 5 and could use the flea market.  Then, 2 days later, It gets moved to 15, and put down to 10 (with a glitch).  I was finally getting enough income to survive and have some gear.  Now I am totally broke and cannot buy the things I need.  I guess I am back to burning the game and telling everyone that the game devs are evil sadistic thieves.

And don't get me started about bottle necked exits and campers.

Edited by Rhino5678

Every scav needs equipped with a mother ducking bandage. In real life you can tear a piece of clothing make a tourniquet out of anything ... Here you bleed to death. 

Fix this. Just make a button where you have  to stanch the bleeding 

kraigballa

The flea market is huge. Why do they put any cap on it? New people should get all the help they can get. Please reduce the level back to 5 or turn it off completely.

BanditMaka

10 is super forgiving as it is. Unless it's your first wipe (where it's understandable) you get those levels in 2/3 days.

Flee breaks so much of the progression of the game, everyone is too reliant on it, and it's only been about a little while.

Looks like us low level players will have to continue to throw rocks instead of shooting bullets.  Game is just becoming to ridiculous with leveling up.  Lower the amount needed on spending with each trader if you are going to screw the lower guys/girls from the flea market, and stop promoting scav on scav violence. Work together and kick these high level walking tanks back to where they came from. Take their loot and both gain! 

I work and can't spend hours a day trying to get decent equipment just to have a lvl 30 player one tap me from across the map.  Don't shoot an unarmed player that's just trying to make a living.

Keep the flea market available to lvl 5 and up, also put a minimum on all items to stop bots from low balling everyone.