steven4543

Game not purchased! issue

steven4543

My friend purchased the game for me on the BSG website for me on 02/22/2020. I've been playing almost everyday until after today's patch my game client says that the game is not purchased. The code was not purchased by a third party website. Has this happened to anyone else? I have proof of purchase as well.

Untitled.png

Mirl0o

I have the same problem and I bought it 4 days ago. In fact I played it for a couple of hours and the last 3 hours it appeared to me that I had to buy it again... Some help here pls! 

ScavoLoco

My friend have the same problem :( Help please!!

TheHappyMile

where do you bought it? if not on the battlestate webside, you probably got scammed by a stolen and now deactivated key

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

steven4543

It was purchased on this games website not 3rd party

Thormato

Contact support (Forum -> Off-Topic isnt a place to look for any kind of support) and provide proof of your purchase

steven4543

I did contact support, just wanted to see if anyone else had the issue as well

IamSLOP

i purchased the game last night, about 20 hours ago. Purchase has gone through and funds have been removed from my account, I purchased on the EFT website, but the game still isn't showing up as purchased. I've submitted support claims and emailed, but still nothing. anybody know why that's the case?

floob59

hello, i also have the same problem as you, support has been contacted but i have no response from them. It is very frustrating

eddikazoo
On 3/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, Xarc said:

Wait for their response. Don't worry you will have it.

i have the same problem. submitted a ticket 12 days ago and still nothing, not even a "hang in there, we are working on it", nothing

Shark260486

Hi,

It's quite the same for me : i purchased him right now with code bank. Afeter validation of all informations i have this "Payement canceled".  And that twice.  That's frustrating.

Cordialy,

Shark

Kartelz

Same issue here, purchased on 28 feb, launcher saying "game not purchased" since the 10 march, as well i played to 10 march without any issue...

Sent a mail to the support, didnt get any answer...

babakstranger

Hi two of my friends got the same problem but they got deactivated after instalation....we contacted the support about two weeks from now and still got no response...we dont know how to prove the third party site that the problem is them and take our money back