Constant "Sever connection lost" before raid start

Dorado213

Since the patch dropped, I am getting server disconnect before the start of every raid. I cannot, for the life of me get into a game. Nothing but server disconnects. Is anyone else having the same problem. I'm starting to think I've been shadow banned or something since I have not got a notification on being banned. Someone care to shed some light on the situation ? Mods? Nikkita?

IndigoViking

I've been having this issue where I am loading into a game, it gets to "awaiting session start" and the ping start jumping into the thousands. It seems once it gets to 4000+ I get "server connection lost". The thing is, I am playing with a friend and he gets in no problem. It sucks because when this happens, I am forced to quit the raid and lose everything.

1282304368_DesktopScreenshot2020_03_13-15_07_13_48.thumb.png.57d5246052a5c2ad1011a5eaecf7c8f1.png

IndigoViking

Yeah it's still happening for me, I get disconnected on "awaiting session start" when the ping starts shooting into the thousands, I get disconnected once it goes over 4000. I just keep reconnected and eventually, the ping stays below 4000 just long enough for the game to stabilize the connection and it gets to a normal ping below 100, then loads me in.

• 10 months later...