Buy the game again?

Mirl0o

I bought the game by redeeming a standard game code on March 9 and today March 13 the game does not appear on my web profile. And today 13 at 8 am Spanish time I was playing without any problem. At 3 o'clock the game did not appear and it tells me that I have to buy it again. I have sent a ticket to the support but I have seen that I am not the only one to whom it happens and from what I see they do not answer them either.

354494787_Sinttulo.thumb.png.bcb67803dd74fab87bbd081dd5bdd4f3.png

Sin título.png

Why not search?

There are two ways game disappears from your account usually

1. Chargeback

2. Ban

If you didn't buy the game trough https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page than ask ones you bought it from.

If you buy game trough official EFT store than make a support request at [email protected] and have your payment receipt from your bank at hand.  

Edited by sYs
4 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@Mirl0o I guess you have been scammed ... the one end only site from where you buy a legit key is BSG site.

Try to recover your money from the seller.

@Xarc It is strange because I have several friends who have bought it from that same page and have not had that problem. I will also send a ticket to see if there is luck.

But Thanks!.

Edited by Mirl0o
1 hour ago, Xarc said:

@Clask If you paid for the game, but you didn't received it, try ask your bank if your money have been transferred to Xsolla , and if they confirm your pay has gone to the game, then ask Xsolla what happened with your payment.

Get the transaction ID/number from your bank and with it go to Xsolla.

i'm having a similar issue to clask,

I bought the game from https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/ maybe two weeks ago, and as of yesterday~ it's  been wiped from my account as well.
It's not that I didn't receive it, its that it was randomly terminated. I just want a reactivation. 

• Upvote 1
Niewiarygodny
17 hours ago, Mirl0o said:

t is strange because I have several friends who have bought it from that same page and have not had that problem

That argument tho...
Becasue something didnt happen to x friends, does not mean it's not happening.
Like "My severalk friends are driving a car to their jobs and no1 had accident, but  i did" 

Just dont buy codes from third party sites, unless you wanna risk that such game codes were bought via stolen credit card or in a other illegal way.

38 minutes ago, dukefoos said:

i'm having a similar issue to clask,

I bought the game from https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

It's not similar, he bought it from third party website, you bought it difrectly from BSG.
But anyway, contact with thier support here https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support so they can investigate what happened :).

Well, since you did say that you actually bought the game from BSG i will skip all other posibilites that you "bought trial code from third party website etc" :D

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Xarc said:

@Clask If you paid for the game, but you didn't received it, try ask your bank if your money have been transferred to Xsolla , and if they confirm your pay has gone to the game, then ask Xsolla what happened with your payment.

Get the transaction ID/number from your bank and with it go to Xsolla.

I recieved the game successfully and played up until yesterday when it said I no longer purchased it. I checked with my credit card company and the payment cleared. It appears to be a bug on the end of BSG since it was working and now suddenly it’s not with no charge back or other change.

Just wanted to update everyone. It turns out the fault was with Xsolla. That company is hot hot garbage and they encountered a "security" issue that forced them to cancel my purchased after over a week. They had to refund me then i had to re-purchase the game. This time I did not use my credit card directly.

• 9 months later...
GhostZ69
On 3/17/2020 at 7:08 PM, Clask said:

Just wanted to update everyone. It turns out the fault was with Xsolla. That company is hot hot garbage and they encountered a "security" issue that forced them to cancel my purchased after over a week. They had to refund me then i had to re-purchase the game. This time I did not use my credit card directly.

Quoted for TRUTH.  I would not doubt they did not report a chargeback to your account to BSG to try to keep your money (and probably hundreds of other accounts) hoping that you played for a week and quit.

My friend was having issues with their website it was being overloaded or something during one of the sales/Twitch drops.  They wound up charging him for 5 EOD accounts.  When he contacted them and said he only bought ONE they told him tough.  He was like, "Why would I buy 5 separate accounts when they are on sale?"  They said they would not refund him as it went through.  His bank did a chargeback on all of the accounts and he is busy playing other games now and said he will never buy anything through Xsolla.

• 2 weeks later...

I played for a week and quit. Waiting for the game to be more done. I bought the edge of darkness pack. But when I tried to log in now years later my email was no longer attached to any account. I created a new account and contacted support but havnt heard anything for a week now. I have the paypal receipts and alpha access email on this email account. Could I have been hacked without getting notified the email was changed? What do I do!?

TreeOfSmoke

the company is well known for never giving money back once they recieve it... a sheckle saved is a sheckle earned.

ShiroTenshi
24 minutes ago, Eldaer said:

I played for a week and quit. Waiting for the game to be more done. I bought the edge of darkness pack. But when I tried to log in now years later my email was no longer attached to any account. I created a new account and contacted support but havnt heard anything for a week now. I have the paypal receipts and alpha access email on this email account. Could I have been hacked without getting notified the email was changed? What do I do!?

You will have to wait until support gets back to you. It may be that your account got hacked and for that to happen they would need to also have access to your e-mail in order to change it on your account. This usually happens when people re-use the same passwords for multiple websites.

Or, you purchased the game from a third party website such a G2A or similar and the key was revoked after a chargeback form the original purchaser of the key.

Either way, since you have stated it's been a few years, it's going to take a while to get to the root of the issue.

In the case your account was indeed stolen, if it's still active then there is a process to recover it. It whoever stole is used it for cheating and has been banned then there is nothing really that can be done. Even if yo do recover the account the access to the game has been terminated and won't be restored.