What am I supposed to do with Prapor?

Karonteee

Well basically im having my man Prapor texting me like every 30 minutes saying that he has my stuff back from a raid, this are 2 ASVAL that I lost the other day, the thing is that when I move them into my inventory it pops an error saying something like "Bad Owner", what is that about? I mean I lost the guns or not? Is there any fix? Thanks for your help.

schubbey

after you died/dropped insured stuff he will text you that his guys are out searching for it - then it takes some time until you really get it back, and then he sends you another message in which you can get the items out

Karonteee
9 minutes ago, schubbey said:

after you died/dropped insured stuff he will text you that his guys are out searching for it - then it takes some time until you really get it back, and then he sends you another message in which you can get the items out

Yeah I know, the thing is that when I move the items to my inventory the guns just disappear xd

@Karonteee Restart your game and you'll be able to re-claim them from insurance.

I think moddings weapons / folding stocks increases the chance of errors happening whilst in the insurance screen. So it's better to just put them in your stash and then sort them out.

Karonteee
1 minute ago, Shuiy said:

@Karonteee Restart your game and you'll be able to re-claim them from insurance.

I think moddings weapons / folding stocks increases the chance of errors happening whilst in the insurance screen. So it's better to just put them in your stash and then sort them out.

Yeah but the thing is that when I try to claim it I move em to my inventory, an error pops saying something like "Bad Owner" and all the poo start again, Prapor will tell me again that I have guns to claim, I claim em, error pops, I wait, and this is all I do again, again, and again.