Andrypro

Scav Lands & Camp: TOTALLY USELESS

Andrypro

When I first saw the description of the exit "Scav Lands" at Reseve I instantly thought "That's a waste of an exit, no-one will ever be able to use this", but then 2 days ago they have released the update with the new "Scav Camp" exit at Interchange and it was clear to me that the devs maybe should play this game a little more before putting out exfiltrations like that. A SCAV and a PMC WILL NEVER cooperate, it is totally impossible that they will trust each other: maybe it could be possible if there was voip but even then I seriously doubt that a PMC would resist to his instinct to wipe out the SCAV from this world as soon as he sees him, and vice versa. I feel that these two exits are just a shame because in both maps you could really use another exit that would't be so hard to activate (Reserve) or so easy to camp (Interchange).

Devs, think again about those exits and try to come up with some better ideas. 

schubbey
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Andrypro:

A SCAV and a PMC WILL NEVER cooperate

still there are videos cooparating guys (even if they are only memes)

also we dont know about future yet, i see it kinda like a leak to the future plan of adding " SCAV´s Life " - which might make those extracts usefull

StudTrunkMonkey

or Just maybe it will be utilized during the full release but we are as humans very short sighted and cant see past

our own ideas and opinions

Nameless_Terror

Supposedly the game will change to where we don't simply kill everything that moves. 99% I quit when they implement that gimmick but we'll see. Maybe they'll pull it off in an amazing way that makes sense.