Commandoando

After loading into raid, stuck on the background loading screen...

Commandoando

Hello,

In the past two days, i have tried to load into raids but to no avail... I load in as PMC or SCAV and everytime I do, i go through the typical loading screens/tips and loading map/loot etc. After that is all loaded and you load into the raid, I hear my PMC/SCAV rack their gun and the Exfil locations and time comes up in the top right as if it would when loading in, but the screen is stuck on the loading screen minus all the Tips and tricks..... I have uninstalled and reinstalled, someone please help......... image.thumb.png.b944641dea9eed9cae310c3e77391a4e.png

Commandoando

Tried loading into factory, Can't see my gun.. or move can zoom in and out by click right mouse button. I screenshotted the command console might help with solving this......image.thumb.png.2fb41955053c2d1242caabe10e2bde3c.pngimage.thumb.png.6ee9e0526723a42ab17855d57a33356c.png

dpfennig

I cant load into interchange at all, it finishes loading the map and then crashes my pc. Also unistalled and reinstalled the game, its very frustrating since support takes 2 weeks, and its my favorite map right after rework.

ibby03

I've had the same issue all week. Exfil locations show on upper right hand corner, but can't do anything. stuck on that forest background. I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing. Has anyone been able to help you fix it? please post it

dragan69

i had the same problem as you guys, when you uninstalled, did you remove all the files? like search your computer to make sure theres no files left? because the first time i resintalled nothing changed, then the second time i manually removed some stuff that the uninstall didn't remove for me, and now the game works just like before!

MrSota

I have this problem as of today.  Any other fixes other than to uninstall/reinstall?  I used Revo Uninstaller.  After the reinstall same problem.

wrightdc

Same issue still. Multiple game updates and no fix. Now, I can't use the bug report feature because they closed it due to increased technical difficulties. 

Connor898

Have the same problem, been happening for weeks now. Tried all usual methods to try to fix this and still nothing, sometimes it'll happen multiple times a day or it'll happen once and I won't have the problem again for the rest of the day

Connor898

Update on a possible fix, I did 3 things 2 of which line up with when the problem started.

1. I disconnected my 3rd monitor

2. Disconnected my VR headset

3. When this happened to a scav run I closed the game and before reconnecting I looked at the options and it had set my aspect ratio to a weird number I'd never seen or heard of

After doing these the problem hasn't happened since, if i had to guess it would have probably been the aspect ratio but i thought i might as well mention the others just in case it is or helps someone else

chastened

this is happening to me as well, any fixes?

Dekeblue

Currently happening to me as well.

Dasswanker

Same issue all locations. But when I load in the time left for the raid is -10 mins and screen stays black, I can shoot and reload, walk around based on the sounds I hear

Disturbia_steve

Having the same issue cant load into raids, offline raids say local data loading and the hideout just has the spinning logo 

Scatattack

I changed the aspect ratio and it fixed the issue.

I changed the aspect ratio and it fixed the issue.

Sleepy_Hollow

I have tried everything!!!! Its been about 8 days for me. I literally set my computer back to 2019. I have unplugged everything and tried to play. Even my LED lights. I really want to play the game I payed for. 

NOTORIOUSPUG

I have just encountered this problem I fixed it by changing my screen resolution down and back up and making sure my aspect ratio is right by clicking it again hope this helps