.12 Strength Leveling Data

H4ilToTheKing

H4ilToTheKing

Level 0 = 67.5 KG min to gain walking strength

Level 1 = 67.7 GK min to gain walking strength

(as I continue to grind Strength I'll update this post).

• Upvote 1
H4ilToTheKing

Just so I'm clear, I'm putting the CURRENT level you are strength requirement to gain strength.

While Level 3 = 68.1 Kg min needed to gain strength.

Edit:  IDK how much longer I'll grind strength after four levels now it increases by 0.2 every level and I'm just about satisfied to say that is how it is all the way up to elite level.

And the buff that says it's increasing your strength by 20% per level seems to be a translation issue.  What you're gaining is an increased threshold required to gain XP but also slightly increases movement speed.

What it is is at elite level you gain 10 strength, so what it's doing is 10 / 50 (50 levels) = 0.2 (which is what I've been seeing) but it's misleading because your max strength does not actually increase.

Edited by H4ilToTheKing
Felt like it.
H4ilToTheKing

3/25 patch at level 3 to gain strength walking you need 49.2 Kg.

Unless something else changes I will no longer be grinding strength as I feel this is low enough a normal play style will level strength very well.

H4ilToTheKing

If you down just one person and take their kit, you should be getting this heavy.  If you're looting just regular stuff... you should be getting close, if not over it.

standard loadout is around 35 Kg, big backpacks are around 30 slots, .5 Kg per slot puts you at 50 Kg, so that is what I mean by just about any "normal" playstyle and anyone will be gaining strength for the hideout unlocks.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1