0Cousin0

Rat's in the Factory walls.

0Cousin0

Hello everyone! Just hopped off a intense and flavorful streak of exterminating the rats caged within the Factory walls. I highly recommend using the AP-20 rounds loaded deep in a power-mag topped with the Saiga 12G. Something about the sound of their lifeless hatchling bodies hitting the cold bathroom floor makes my mouth salivate💦 knowing 5 less Rats are on the loose in mine and everyone's temple, Factory. What are some of your preferred Rat exterminating tools?

Cheers, and happy hunting! 😁

Edited by 0Cousin0

Maki_Nishikino

I keep seeing “Rat” brought up, where did this come from all of a sudden?

• Like 1

0Cousin0
1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I keep seeing “Rat” brought up, where did this come from all of a sudden?

It mostly gains its origin in the sense Rats* (hatchling's etc.) as animals are sneaky and barely seen trying to find the smallest grain of food* (loot) and make it back to their rate hole in the wall* (stash). My main objective in exterminating them is to show that running hatchet and to office right away to make a quick Roub isn't the best methodical way to make money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1

Xaduk
On 3/16/2020 at 4:44 AM, 0Cousin0 said:

It mostly gains its origin in the sense Rats* (hatchling's etc.) as animals are sneaky and barely seen trying to find the smallest grain of food* (loot) and make it back to their rate hole in the wall* (stash). My main objective in exterminating them is to show that running hatchet and to office right away to make a quick Roub isn't the best methodical way to make money. 

This is pretty inaccurate. There were/are a ton of threads/videos about the two kinds of players in Tarkov. "Chads" who seek out all form of fights looking for the thrill of battle and "Rats" who prefer to avoid combat and loot/snipe/etc. - getting their loot a much more passive/sneaky way.

Hatchlings are their own type and not a Chad or a Rat. Hatchlings in fact are often just no/low budget runners that focus on abusing the crap out of the gamma case to jump in and put more value into secured container than they brought in on their person so they make a profit  even when they die.

Your version of "rat" is nowhere near what the majority of Tarkov would consider a rat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

0Cousin0
17 hours ago, Xaduk said:

This is pretty inaccurate. There were/are a ton of threads/videos about the two kinds of players in Tarkov. "Chads" who seek out all form of fights looking for the thrill of battle and "Rats" who prefer to avoid combat and loot/snipe/etc. - getting their loot a much more passive/sneaky way.

Hatchlings are their own type and not a Chad or a Rat. Hatchlings in fact are often just no/low budget runners that focus on abusing the crap out of the gamma case to jump in and put more value into secured container than they brought in on their person so they make a profit  even when they die.

Your version of "rat" is nowhere near what the majority of Tarkov would consider a rat.

I find your confusion towards my stance on this subject as a true blessing in disguise, as you have even further illustrated my point clearly in comparing a Hatchling to a Rat and showing how they are the same thing due to the fact both " prefer to avoid combat and loot/snipe/etc. - getting their loot a much more passive/sneaky way.".

Rats, sneak as much loot into their gamma and scav loot into their bp as possible and run out to do the same thing never to be seen taking an intense gunfight. 

Hatchlings, sneak as much loot into their gamma and if lucky pick some dead scavs clean to get more possible loot to extract with.

You are either a Rat or a Chad, there is no in-between. 

As you seem to know, there are many videos/topics online about this subject to gain many opinions on the matter of what is considered a rat and what is considered being a Hot Rod Chad. However, i and many alike, do not feel the vast majority of Tarkov players accept what is to be your version of a "Rat"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

TUALMASOK
1 hour ago, 0Cousin0 said:

I find your confusion towards my stance on this subject as a true blessing in disguise, as you have even further illustrated my point clearly in comparing a Hatchling to a Rat and showing how they are the same thing due to the fact both " prefer to avoid combat and loot/snipe/etc. - getting their loot a much more passive/sneaky way.".

Rats, sneak as much loot into their gamma and scav loot into their bp as possible and run out to do the same thing never to be seen taking an intense gunfight. 

Hatchlings, sneak as much loot into their gamma and if lucky pick some dead scavs clean to get more possible loot to extract with.

As you seem to know, there are many videos/topics online about this subject to gain many opinions on the matter of what is considered a rat and what is considered being a Hot Rod Chad. However, i and many alike, do not feel the vast majority of Tarkov players accept what is to be your version of a "Rat"

You're a sandwich short of a picnic, aren't you?

Rats are not hatchlings. Hatchlings are not rats. You can't change the definition to suit your needs, it has already been defined.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4RC
On 3/16/2020 at 10:22 AM, 0Cousin0 said:

Hello everyone! Just hopped off a intense and flavorful streak of exterminating the rats caged within the Factory walls. I highly recommend using the AP-20 rounds loaded deep in a power-mag topped with the Saiga 12G. Something about the sound of their lifeless hatchling bodies hitting the cold bathroom floor makes my mouth salivate💦 knowing 5 less Rats are on the loose in mine and everyone's temple, Factory. What are some of your preferred Rat exterminating tools?

Cheers, and happy hunting! 😁

Rats huh? I call them parasites of tarkov. Shoot off legs and throw nade at them! Btw bsg needs to add flamethrower for these special occasions.

• Upvote 1

Berzotic
On 3/17/2020 at 11:37 PM, 4RC said:

Rats huh? I call them parasites of tarkov. Shoot off legs and throw nade at them! Btw bsg needs to add flamethrower for these special occasions.

They do. So I can shoot your face, grab it, and burn your friends.

• Upvote 1

S5_Mr_Wiggle
On 3/17/2020 at 8:55 PM, 0Cousin0 said:

his version of rat is the general defined play style while they try avoid full out chad fights they will fight if actively hunted. hatchlings however have no means to effectively fight back

let me cave man this for you

rat is playing tarkov as a sneak game over a action game

chad is playing tarkov like a jacked up on mountian due 10 year old with rabies and seeks out every single fight in a raid.

hatchling asswhipe who bum rushes good loot first stufs it into his gamma then dies on purpose to get into next raid quicker.

• Upvote 1

chrisragnar

If you are hunting unarmoured hatchlings I'd probably just use buckshots.