Natalino

EFT Forums Needs You Now! | Moderator Recruitment

Natalino

Hello Tarkov Fans,

It has been a while since we had a massive moderation team recruitment campaign, and the community has been growing in the forums exponentially. That said, we are now opening up the recruitment of the next batch of moderators to improve the flow of the forums as well as communication. We are looking for those who enjoy being active on the forums, love helping people, and want to get more involved with Escape from Tarkov. This is your shot to be part of the community staff of EFT and furthermore. If you have applied before, it will NOT be considered for this application so, please, learn more and send your application using the link below:

Click Here to Apply!

That said, those who are accepted will be contacted via private message on the forums once we get sufficient new prospects. If you do not get a message back, it means you were not accepted for this time, and we will contact you for the future (no need to reach out as we get a lot of messages and applications from these posts). We will also announce the new moderators under this thread. Nevertheless, do not be put off from applying; we are looking for over ten new moderators, which could be you!

uncle-sam-we-want-you1-kopie_1.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 2

FLP

good luck to all candidates. :unice:

FLP

• Like 4

GTB79

Good luck 😁

• Like 1

VonGron

Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Anaconda1215

Good luck everyone!

MOCHA-41

Good luck all ur guys

G0el

🧐 I'm here, ee must help us.

sYs

so @Xarc you coming or what? :D

_Sigh

Nice, good luck :)

Xarc
24 minutes ago, sYs said:

so @Xarc you coming or what? :D

Thank you for the invitation, but I feel comfortable like I am now. :)

sYs
3 minutes ago, Xarc said:

Thank you for the invitation, but I feel comfortable like I am now. :)

Shame. You would be nice forum lawman :D

tobiassolem

I'd love to do this again, had a lot of fun last time I was a mod listening to everyone telling me how much of a company man I was. ;)

But, alas. No.

sYs
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

I'd love to do this again, had a lot of fun last time I was a mod listening to everyone telling me how much of a company man I was. ;)

But, alas. No.

I'm on a verge of applying since half of the mods are AFK for a week or mroe. Tell me downsides now.

P.s

I liked your previous avatar way more :D

Edited by sYs

tobiassolem
1 hour ago, sYs said:

I'm on a verge of applying since half of the mods are AFK for a week or mroe. Tell me downsides now.

P.s

I liked your previous avatar way more :D

I wish you nothing but success in your future endeavour as a forum moderator here. It is sorely needed in many forums and subforums. As for the downsides? Well, beyond what I already mentioned, there's the added perk of everyone you reprimand now being utterly convinced that you are a complete and utter idiot for preventing them from being that very thing publically. And of course the endless repetition. Once you start filtering through the forums, you will discover patterns in human behavior, quite foul things, ignorance, carelessness, after all - its a part of the job to notice it. On the other hand, you will discover lots of people in the need of assistance, who will be quite grateful for the assistance. So it does come with perks as well.

The other downsides, I will allow for you to discover for yourself. They might very well be personal biases after all.

As for my avatar, I liked it more myself. But I grew tired of seeing it.

Something about repetition and me does not mesh.

LinkZy

Pick me !

JohnErwinKurr

Good luck

Minithekid

Good Luck!!

Natalino

image.png

122 Applicants in less than 3 days. This will be an interesting weekend for me to say the least lol

But we are looking for the best of the best from the community so still go ahead and apply. We might take 10-20 on a trial period. That said, please, read the application. For example, the first question asks:

"Your Forum profile LINK (Not just name)"

And I have like 10 who just typed their names. That is automatically disqualified for...not even going to be reading those applications due to the number of applicants and lack of following instructions. So set yourself apart and...read first! 🙏

Xarc

Good luck for the chosen ones. It will be hard for them.

sYs

You better top up on that coffee @Natalino :D 

spanna

Admittedly it will be difficult, but those who are successful will make the forums a better place :) 

Natalino

We have reviewed all applicants and our first batch of new moderators will be:

1. @Sleepyyy
  2. @neo993
  3. @CrazedAussie
  4. @Majlo
  5. @Azul-PLAG
  6. @alienstrays
  7. @FLEUR-DE-LYS
  8. @NapoleonB
  9. @vampy
  10. @Minithekid
  11. @Shuiy

Congratulation to all of you and welcome to the EFT official forums moderation team!

Additional 9 successful applicants were disqualified due to previously banned accounts resulting from term of service violation. If your name is listed above, please, download the software Telegram, setup your profile name as "First name (Forum name)", setup a Telegram user name and then send me a private message on the forums with the subject line as "New mod" (important so I can locate your message), and include your Telegram user name in the message box.

Thanks and I look forward to working with you all. 

• Like 6

tobiassolem

Congratulations! And welcome to a world of detail-reading the forums! It's something I do regardless of being a moderator.

• Upvote 1