The same spawn EVERY time

So I like to play Customs map. Can anyone tell me why am I getting the same spawn point EVERY time I play?

The thing is, I come back home, enter tarkov, set up my raid, join customs. I spawn by the river. And EVERY TIME i play customs that day I spawn in the same spot.
The next day I come back home from work, log in tarkov, spawn next to Big Red and till day end I am getting the same spawn point. 

HALP anyone :<

• 11 months later...
OfficerCappin

I'm just searching for threads I can press my issue on. I get the same spawns on EVERY map. Been trying to do Shoreline runs to see if I can get the red keycard. Every time I get the longest spawn possible. Makes me start to wonder if I am being punished every match. If I'm not getting the good spawns somebody is. Never have I arrived at resort with nobody being there. The best spawn I've gotten in over 50 raids is the one next to swamp by the church. Still got destroyed by 2 dudes on west wing as soon as I got up to second floor. I have elite endurance so that's not an issue. How can I play a map with some of the best item spawns in game if my player is spawned up to 3x the distance as other player spawns EVERY GAME. It literally the definition of unfair. Now if i got the far spawns say 50% of the time i wouldn't say a word. Were talking blue wall on the shore every game or tunnel extract. GTFO with "random" spawn. My ass.

Bankoletti

Once I've gotten 10 spawns in a row (if not more!) in a dreaded glass hallway on Factory!

Looks like it's not just me...

chrisragnar
3 minutes ago, Bankoletti said:

Once I've gotten 10 spawns in a row (if not more!) in a dreaded glass hallway on Factory!

Me and my friend got spawned at the truck every raid on factory c;

Lunat1cX
55 minutes ago, Bankoletti said:

I'll be honest, I've had this same thing happen to me. There are various reasons why this can occur. 1. Tarkov spawn algorithms are scuffed(most likely). Or 2. You're computer or internet is causing you to load into the map either really early or really late, because some of the spawns on maps are only given to the first or last people who connect to a server. I've had a scenario play out when I would spawn at trailer park for literally a straight 3 days worth of customs raids. It's just gotten to the point where you gotta deal with it.

Nutcracker87

Larger teams get placed in the corner spots and solo players get the smaller spawn corridors. 

Customs corner next to trailer park is a common spawn for 3+ for examble. 1-2 near the car bridge and so on. 

• 1 month later...
bremg

Yes this is 100% a thing. playing customs I always end up with the same spawn. 

I guess it has to do with loading times + ping + BSG 

sKSp33d

i always get the bunker near hole in the fence by mountain on Reserve, i gotta say even when i scav i spawn over there which is very odd i've learned the route when spawning there over night.

paracelsus1981
On 3/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, zaqzz said:

So I like to play Customs map. Can anyone tell me why am I getting the same spawn point EVERY time I play?

The thing is, I come back home, enter tarkov, set up my raid, join customs. I spawn by the river. And EVERY TIME i play customs that day I spawn in the same spot.
The next day I come back home from work, log in tarkov, spawn next to Big Red and till day end I am getting the same spawn point. 

HALP anyone :<

Lemme guess, you spawn in the corner trailer park behind trailer park workers shack?

LoginTaken

What I have noticed is it depends on what quest you have active.

The previous wipe, when I had both the golden lighter, and watch quest on customs. I always spawned by the sniper scav by old gas (normally wedged between two groups.)

It happened again this wipe. However I was able to actually survive and get the golden watch that day.

Pharniel

That would explain quote a bit about Wood & Customs where I got 'stuck' on certain spawns for days.

If this sticks around, next wipe is going to be more of a bloodbath than normal since the first people to get the quest done will get decent spawns.