Sign in to follow this  
skwok-raven

Lost everything in Pilgrim bag when turning in Ragman's Sew It In Quest

skwok-raven
Posted (edited)

How the duck did this happen? So when I tried to turn in initially, the game gave me an error - presumably because I forgot I had stuff in it (a stack of bags, and a few guns), so I separated one Pilgrim bag out, and turn in. But for god duck knows why, Ragman takes the bag that has all my stuff in it? 

I had to turn in two Pilgrim bags, I separated one that is empty alone, turned in, but takes the bag that has stuff in it with no error message prompting.  There's also no indication on which bag is which when turning in. Is there a fix on this or its tough ducking luck?

TLDR: So the game doesnt allow to me turn in since I have it stacked in together, seperated one empty bag, turn in, takes the one with everything inside with no indication of which is which.

Edited by skwok-raven

nintastio

I just had this happen to me also. Lost about 4 mil worth of gear.

RainmakerM4

Hilarious

mangopurple

This just murdered me too.

Had about 40 stacks bags in the pilgrim as well as all the items for _The Collector_ kappa quest.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TheHiddenDuster

Just had it happen to me, Lost a chunk of my stash value for all my Bags. Would say a solid 400k+. Took half of my Pilgrims, All my Trizips, Betas, Daypacks, and ScavBP's

ferguswag

They should just put an explicit warning when turning it bags to check the contents, probably easier than doing it the common sense way of being able to open the bag you turn in.

Van_Hellspit

Trouble is it takes the first one it finds in you back pack. I has two full ammo packs of ammo gone to the wind while making a scav box in the hide out. Its just the way it is at the moment, so if your handing in a quest item make sure you empty everything in every  item of that type you own, just in case. Tarkov sure is an unforgiving world.