Sign in to follow this  
perian

A little QOL ideda - Ammo Patterns

perian

Hi Guys! My first post on forum, yadda yadda, sorry for my bad english in advance, because I'm not a native english speaker. But to the topic:

I've been playing with MP5 a lot lately, and idea struck me - why not have two or three types of ammo in my mag? MP5 got a burst fire, so in every burst I can shoot (9x19mm perspective) An AP,  then Luger(or tracer) and RIP. In theory, at least I can penetrate some of armor, or score lucky shot that will do a lot of damage (flex_tape_commercial.mp4).

Then I bought three mags and 30pcs of ammo I mentioned before and I started loading mags...Split to one piece, load that in order, split again, load... damn! Wrong bullet...unload... load...
My god, that took me five minutes to load that mags. Then I got into raid and hot headshoted after maybe 3 minutes.

So, a "Load Ammo" option would be a nice QOL thing. In separate window, you can choose a type and amount of ammo you wish to load (set a pattern in other words) than your mag will be loaded with it.

Why? To save some time - shooting and looting, and running for your life is fun. Loading mags - not fun.
Why (but for ULTRA HARDCORE REALISM people)? Is that real thing? I belive yes. I remeber my dad told me about it. To stay on target, every fifth bullet in belt was tracer (he was MG operator in some kind of vehicle). But if some of military guys can confirm (or deny) it , i'll be glad to hear it. My dad story is older than me.

Anyway, it's an idea I would like to discuss.

Thormato

There is already alot of posts with the same idea here on the forum, there is a high chance that it will come

sYs

Ammo loader to mix/match ammo is already planned. 

Edited by sYs