Rushsro1

Keyboard input not working in game

Rushsro1

Hey guys,

So i recently updated to a SSD. All of a sudden my keyboard input in game does not work. I went to search for an item in the flea market and could not type the item's name. next i went into an offline raid and tried to move with wasd and could not. The funny bit is outside of the game (email, internet, general day to day computer stuff) works just fine. I have the most recent keyboard driver. 

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

schubbey

hmm honestly never heard of a problem like that

i assume you uninstalled eft and reinstalled already, if not you should try that - before that look into the options keybindings (not sure why this could happen but maybe they arent set)

did you try other stuff on that ssd already, may it be damaged if the game files arent

do you have multiple installations of eft on your computer

gonna think some more about your issue but for now i have no ideas left, however you should report the bug if the problem stays after trying stuff out - might be a special keyboard or driver thats not in the list of BSG (third party program protection for example)

Rushsro1

hey thanks for getting back to me. i believe i have eft installed on the old hdd. are you recommending i uninstall that? I at first copied the eft game files over to the ssd but deleted and reinstalled onto that drive. Maybe i should completely remove copies on both drives and reinstall only on ssd? the keybinds as far as i can tell are at their default settings. 

I will try these items this weekend when i have more time. 

But to you personally, thank you. I have been having a difficult week. So to hear anyone reply to my questions and needs, even if it just a stranger out in the void of the internet, please accept a sincere and genuine thank you.