Currently alot of crashing. What is the reason?

HanyBaba

Hey guys, i have following problems

I always crashed when looking into the big fire on shoreline gas station or at Interchange. Or when looking into burning barrels.

I then upgraded my Ram to 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 and a 1TB SSD.

Didnt solve the problem in any way. I kept crashing.

I started watching the use of CPU, GPU, SSD and RAM while playing. It was always okay, no spikes, nothing. Only my GPU is always around 90% usage.

Since one week its getting worse i now cant even shoot anymore i will crash with a 50% chance when shooting/getting shot at(i observed that when bullets connect to me, or my bullets connect to the enemy it crashes, also i observed that most of the time there is either spark animation or explosion animation or any other special effects in the freezing frame). What happens is the pic freezes, but i can still hear sounds then. After around 10seconds the game ends.

My pc is not getting loud, hot or anything at that time. The usage stays at normal percentage.

I dont have any other performance problems. Always good FPS, no lags nothing. What can cause this problem? I dont witness any other problems with other games. For me it actually feels like its a bug or game problem. Any other people having this problem or any solutions?

Everytime i crash i send a crashreport to support but i didnt get any answer ever.

Thanks for any help

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Game will freeze with sound and stall out. Otherimes, it will just crash to desktop. Reverted to older drivers for my GPU and that didn't work. No idea what is going on. I have a 3900x, 2070 super. and 32gb of ram. Support hasn't answered any of the tickets i've submitted.

Rip

vor 10 Stunden schrieb DisplayERROR:

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Game will freeze with sound and stall out. Otherimes, it will just crash to desktop. Reverted to older drivers for my GPU and that didn't work. No idea what is going on. I have a 3900x, 2070 super. and 32gb of ram. Support hasn't answered any of the tickets i've submitted.

Rip

• 1 year later...

Had a friend having this same issue when he would look through certain optics he has a 3090. He had to roll back his last Nvidia driver then it stopped. The last driver update a few days ago seemed to fix it. There where a few optics in the game that would crash him as soon as he ADS almost anything that was a 2x or looking at a fire in game.