Sign in to follow this  
smokedghost

Give us a gym please

smokedghost

We can build so many things in our hideout, why not something to train?

There are already posts discussing about skill leveling, strength experience gain etc. And people talk about IRL "you need to work hard to gain strength", or "you have to train for years to be able to complete a marathon". Yes yes I totally agree, and IRL you can train yourselves in a gym.

Come on guys, we can even build a bitcoin mine, it wouldn't be so hard to build some workout gears right? Since the endurance/strength reset, I have gotten from level 21 to 29, and endurance level back to 8. However my strength is still sitting at 0.21/10.  I understand that the current update will reduce the weight requirement for strength experience gain, but wouldn't it be beautiful that we can build a gym in our hideout so that we can passively increase a little bit of our skills?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ruskovhobo

AS I understand it BSG want's to implement skill training(leveling) from with in the hideout. I remember them talking about this in reference to the shooting range but I'm pretty sure they mentioned other skills as well. If grenade throwing helps strength the we should be able to use fuel cans as dumb bells(their plenty heavy enough)

BATTLEBRAWL

I don't see why they can't add more to the hideout, i'd love to expand the shooting range, and even offer basic reload drills and movement and aim training. I think at the very least the shooting range should be accessible from the start of the game, so you don't have to get into a raid to figure out how your gun's going to recoil.