TheWay

Patch 0.12.4.6440

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

The installation of the 0.12.4.6440 patch for Escape From Tarkov is complete.

You can download it through the game launcher.

As always, if you will encounter any bugs or issues please report them to our support center through the game launcher.

Strength and Endurance skills of those players who were able to level it up to high levels or to max level have been reset.

Fixed:

• Fixed various exploits for leveling skills
  • Fixed invisible obstacles on Shoreline 
  • Fixed a bug when a message about the unavailability of goods would be shown above the list of offers on the flea market
  • Fixed elevator extraction on Lab 
  • Fixed a bug which allowed to use parts of an equipped weapon for production in the hideout 
  • Fixed a bug which wouldn’t let the character run even though there is available stamina for it
  • Fixed a bug which caused Error 228 when folding stock on the message screen 
  • Fixed sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange
  • Weapon modding interface now has no limits on 21;9 screen format 
  • Some pop-ups now appear in the middle of the screen
  • Strength skill now gives an additional bonus for sprint
  • Fixed a bug which wouldn’t allow a player to fold a stock of a gun when he had melee weapon in his hands 
  • Fixed a bug which caused the main menu to not open because of an error
  • Fixed a bug with quest progress not being shown properly in following raids
  • Fixed an error which could occur while completing “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” and "Mentor" quests
  • Fixed texture of CAA RS47 handguard
  • Fixed a bug which caused an inability to crouch when having max overweight
  • Fixed a bug with inability to pick up items when wearing Slim Field Med Pack backpack
  • Fixed a bug with missing items when upgrading the pre-order package 
  • Fixed a bug which caused a player to get stuck on a loading screen when canceling matching 
  • Fixed Error 228 which occurred when you would try to put an item in the cells which were occupied by items recently used in crafting
  • Fixed a bug when weapon preset wouldn’t get saved when returning to preset screen
  • Various minor bugfixes 

Changed:

• Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg, until this level - the endurance skill will be leveled.
  • Added heavy breathing when the character is out of stamina (sounds of heavy breathing and shaking hands)

TRANSLATIONS:

• German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our German Moderator @ningamertendo
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @VonGron
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Hispanic Community Representative @MrXavito
  • Korean translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Korean Emissary and Moderator @lih2677
  • Hungarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Hungarian Emissary @Settenke
  • CZ/SK translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our CZ/SK Emissary @Snork_Svk
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our French Emissary @titi4600
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here.
    Thanks to our Chinese Emissary and Moderator @Mage_Elminster
  • Japanese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Japanese Emissary and Moderator @giraffy
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to our Romanian Emissary @j0zeph
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Kn0Wh3re
vor 5 Minuten schrieb TheWay:

Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill 

Which weight is needed to level strength now?

MajesticLlama23

48.75kg is required to level strength. Before that endurance is leveled

Hockerbrecht

since patch, the hideout "manufacturing" processes for all stations (lav, Tool, Alchohol, water collect, generator) are not seeing items in containers.

To make\use things you need to take them out of containers and then they can be seen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Geenensan
vor 14 Minuten schrieb TheWay:

Changed:

• Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg, until this level - the endurance skill will be leveled.

Noodlez12345

I see no mention of the Bug Fixing on my PMC dying all the time

Please fix this asap 

• Like 2

TheWay

We are aware of the bug with items kept in containers not being counted when performing crafting\barter.

We will do our best to fix it today.

ratdogg
10 minutes ago, TheWay said:

We are aware of the bug with items kept in containers not being counted when performing crafting\barter.

We will do our best to fix it today.

Just crafting I think, hideout bug. I traded bleach from my junk box no problems.

Sor_Escopeta

Hi!

thanks for the work!

But now in hideout, when go to craft something, i dont see anythink if the item/roubles it's on containers.

I hope it is mistake, becaus i think thats its bad for the game.

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Hockerbrecht said:

since patch, the hideout "manufacturing" processes for all stations (lav, Tool, Alchohol, water collect, generator) are not seeing items in containers.

To make\use things you need to take them out of containers and then they can be seen.

You Should Go Get Out GIF by Breaking Bad

Cyver

@Sor_EscopetaWe are aware of that problem and trying to fix it today.

• Like 1

Fisherprice1337
1 hour ago, TheWay said:

Strength and Endurance skills of those players who were able to level it up to high levels or to max level have been reset.

Should have account wiped em, IMO

pjoned
Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb TheWay:

Flag those ppl and if they gonna do this again in the future just Ban them! 

Edited by pjoned
  • Sad 1

ratdogg

Cheesing was like the only way to level strength you shouldn't ban someone for trying to engage with the new systems in the only way that works

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Graftyn

Headbobbing is back and its terrible. I juts got sick from playing. I cannot play this game until it is fixed to the way it was prepatch. Please fix this!

ratdogg
Just now, Graftyn said:

Headbobbing is back and its terrible. I juts got sick from playing. I cannot play this game until it is fixed to the way it was prepatch. Please fix this!

Theres a slider in settings it just never got mentioned in the patch notes except as a planned feature

Graftyn

Slider has always been there. It's not changing anything for me.

KimiFelipe
1 hour ago, TheWay said:

Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg, until this level - the endurance skill will be leveled.

I walked for about 3 minutes at 48.764 kg, but the Strength points did not rise. Am I doing something wrong?764560077_2020-03-2522-14_-38.1-44_1189.3_0_00_80.0-0.5(0).thumb.png.f677f61116974a369cb5bb7a75fac311.png

• Sad 1

Lostvayne

Please fix the UI and Hideout UI for 3440x1440 so it reaches to the edges of the screen like it did before one of the recent updatesimage.thumb.png.9bd66af54f553a3b3aeaaa9cb690d329.png

sYs

Very nice patch. Ty!

• Sad 1

xgraevskopax

My hideout seems bugged somehow. I checked the medical station, which is at level 3 (as is all of my standard modules in my hideout).
My HP regeneration is listed as: "+3 HP/hr (12 HP/hr in total)"

Am I to believe this is correct?

luosiheng14

I just want to know why even update and I meet bugs? Who can solve it?

update.jpg

Sycarius_Angel

they also apparently fixed the therapist quest? i can finally finish that quest that levels health up +2 levels.

scuffler

Are you aware of the inspect bug? Randomly when I inspect items the screen will freeze and I have to restart my game. Happens in and out of raid a lot. 

TheWay

@luosiheng14

Please launch the launcher as a administrator, if it is still not helping, then please try to reinstall your game.

@scuffler

Please contact our support center about this issue through the game launcher, sir.

You can see the instruction how to submit a report in the topic that I am sharing below: