TheWay

Patch 0.12.4.6440

ShiroTenshi

We've installed a technical update of the client with a fix for the issue with sounds of sidestep and inability to use items from containers in crafting. Everyone needs to download the update through the launcher.

• Upvote 2

Cest7

If you're having to reset skills due to exploits in leveling then maybe it is time to change how skills work. The benefit of the elite perk should not make max level OP AF but be a gradual increase while leveling.

• Like 1

Dyson_
vor einer Stunde schrieb ShiroTenshi:

We've installed a technical update of the client with a fix for the issue with sounds of sidestep and inability to use items from containers in crafting. Everyone needs to download the update through the launcher.

Well done and very fast! Thx!

Niewiarygodny
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TheWay said:

Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg, until this level - the endurance skill will be leveled.

Any future plans to change it even further?
i mean maybe not value but the way how you lvl up strength.

Edited by Niewiarygodny

SteakSandwich

Getting the "Game update handling error, could not find part of path" now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

KaserinS421

I was gaining strength at 49.2 kilos or 49.3 kilos so lets say 50 to be safe.

HideInABush
11 hours ago, TheWay said:

We are aware of the bug with items kept in containers not being counted when performing crafting\barter.

We will do our best to fix it today.

Thank you!! 

xXCyanideXx
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, luosiheng14 said:

I just want to know why even update and I meet bugs? Who can solve it?

I am having a problem with update as well, has anyone managed to fix it ? And if so, how ? I already tried uninstalling the game, and now that I try to install it again  the same error pops up and doesn't let me install it again...

The error that appears is 'Unable to load the file Client 0.12.4.6462.zip' as well as the 'Unable to connect to remote server' error.

Edited by xXCyanideXx

chip__

Hi,

This has happened the last 2 updates now but I don't know if it's a common thing that happening. I was just wondering if anyone has a quick fix for it, the game essentially updates and pauses at the end of the update and the only way to fix it is reinstalling the game. If someone has a easier fix I would love to hear from you.

Cheers

Also I know these screenshots are from the last update, but it's the same problem I'am getting again and I'm not sure if it's my end or something else

Please fix.PNG

tf.PNG

wtf.PNG

Teh-Spiral

Help Please. I click PLAY game load screen comes up "loading circle" makes like 2 rotations then crashes to desktop saying Error has occurred,  here is error log 

2020-03-25 22:08:25.457 -05:00|0.12.4.6462|Error|Default|Invalid pass number (1) for Graphics.Blit (Material "(Unknown material)" with 1 passes)

I disabled nvidia overlay and checked all drivers. Simply said, It worked before the patch, now it doesn't.

Any help is much appreciated hope to be playing soon.

Thanks

PS. yes i sent a report.

myrig.JPG

luosiheng14
13 hours ago, TheWay said:

@luosiheng14

Please launch the launcher as a administrator, if it is still not helping, then please try to reinstall your game.

@scuffler

Please contact our support center about this issue through the game launcher, sir.

You can see the instruction how to submit a report in the topic that I am sharing below:

I tried administrator mode, tried close fire-wall, tried reinstall the launcher, now only the last choose is....

MagicPaw
vor 2 Stunden schrieb luosiheng14:

I tried administrator mode, tried close fire-wall, tried reinstall the launcher, now only the last choose is....

have you tried checking the integrity of your game's files? you can do that through the launcher.

• Like 1

sYs
4 hours ago, Teh-Spiral said:

Help Please. I click PLAY game load screen comes up "loading circle" makes like 2 rotations then crashes to desktop saying Error has occurred,  here is error log 

2020-03-25 22:08:25.457 -05:00|0.12.4.6462|Error|Default|Invalid pass number (1) for Graphics.Blit (Material "(Unknown material)" with 1 passes)

I disabled nvidia overlay and checked all drivers. Simply said, It worked before the patch, now it doesn't.

Any help is much appreciated hope to be playing soon.

Thanks

PS. yes i sent a report.

myrig.JPG

pf if you still have the issue and want help - drop me a pm. 

BWvM2NLZ

Hello, there's something wrong with my account. I upgraded the black edge version, but the gifts didn't reach my account. Can you help me with it? Thank you.

BWvM2NLZ

Hello, there's something wrong with my account. I upgraded the black edge version, but the gifts didn't reach my account. Can you help me with it? Thank you.

qwe321123q

hi? im buy EDGEdarkeness,but why im no have 3X3 and lv3 warehouse Why didn't it arrive? pls help me i need 3x3

BWvM2NLZ
16 minutes ago, qwe321123q said:

hi? im buy EDGEdarkeness,but why im no have 3X3 and lv3 warehouse Why didn't it arrive? pls help me i need 3x3

me to 。i need it。

everyday i died for lots of times

so i need it。

-_-Uni-_-

Unable to load the file "Client.0.12.4.6462.zip"

Not enough space to save the file

what can i do i got around 120GB left of saving space

qwe321123q

Not just you and me。 a lot of people 

ShiroTenshi

We've installed a technical update 0.12.4.6465 of the client to improve the stability of the game. Everyone needs to download the update through the launcher.

GoatDeacon

Can we please add in a off line mode where our stuff is saved for the sake of my sanity. Im so sick of going into a raid an doing mad work then getting sniped by some dude thats been lieing down the hole match just waiting. Im dont untill i can play solo. Its so salty. I love this game but it makes me so mad and not worth it to me. So many people agree. It would boom up your game. Its like anything you find off line just dont allow to sell on market or use in online but at least let us save the stuff. And level up our people like come on. It sucks that i dont want to play suck a beautiful amazing game

Onitsukakun

Thanks also for yesterday's hotfix, the new sound for the side step to the right was quite annoying.

Fenrir-Ocelot
On 3/25/2020 at 5:32 AM, Kn0Wh3re said:

Which weight is needed to level strength now?

Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg, 

• Thanks 1

SeKSaPPeaL
1 hour ago, John_Crank said:

only hacking kidos in this game which is full of game breaking bugs and the devs dont do anything at all

You really are a trash kid, get off this game for good, get Tauruss with you and go play classic wow, thanks

• Like 1

ShiroTenshi

Attention! Tomorrow we plan to switch on server side high ping kicks. The limit will be 250 for a start and it will be lowered for compromise number during testing time.

Kick will not be instant when you reach limit number. You will need to stay several seconds above the limit to get kicked.

• Hot 1