FlarmBlarg

Please Wipe Tarkov Sooner

FlarmBlarg

Hi all,

With the current global situation, there are bound to be a lot more people playing video games, I know some have already gone over to others such as Warzone. 

A lot of people have "completed" Tarkov and moved on, and with all the changes brought in recently it may be a good opportunity for yourselves to test some other things out while there are a lot of potential players?

Just a thought....

GeneralBrus

The game only starts for me when im lvl 40,

Why do you think you need progression to play the game?

Never understood ppl that like all that grinding.

• Upvote 1

Torax0ne
On 3/25/2020 at 4:26 PM, FlarmBlarg said:

Hi all,

With the current global situation, there are bound to be a lot more people playing video games, I know some have already gone over to others such as Warzone. 

A lot of people have "completed" Tarkov and moved on, and with all the changes brought in recently it may be a good opportunity for yourselves to test some other things out while there are a lot of potential players?

Just a thought....

omg no one have enough time to play like you bro maybe... i am nevere been 40lvl cuz wipe me every time..... so calm down we rly dont need wipe and also play the same thing again and again are rly boring.....

skyflashde
vor 22 Stunden schrieb GeneralBrus:

The game only starts for me when im lvl 40,

Why do you think you need progression to play the game?

Never understood ppl that like all that grinding.

Ok, to reach level 40 is maybe 6 months playtime for me... so you saying that those 6 month are not the actual game?

Torax0ne
1 minute ago, skyflashde said:

Ok, to reach level 40 is maybe 6 months playtime for me... so you saying that those 6 month are not the actual game?

dosent matter, boring is playing from start again and again.... i like to build and play with my wepons and gear i hate those who running game with equip from lvl 1 even if that player are lvl 30 for example.....

3 minutes ago, skyflashde said:

and also quests doing again and again are specialy not fun its just same task doing all the time again 

• Upvote 1

FlarmBlarg

The other issue is there are a lot of people who maxed out recoil control etc and other stats that didn't get reset, and then people like me who don't play as much are not at a huge disadvantage because it takes forever to rank these up now