daddie17-SWE

Any point in continuing playing this wipe?

daddie17-SWE

Kinda lost, cause this has been a beautiful game (started playing .11 mid-wipe) and became twice as good with the .12 update. But with the last couple of updates it feels like the developers are caring a lot less about us regular players. Which is a shame, cause there's no other game like this right now.

I spent like two months trying to get endurance up to elite level to see what it was like. Only to have it reset after reaching lvl 45, when they introduced the new weights system. Is there any point in spending another two months getting it back up? Like isn't there another wipe coming soon?

Sometimes it feels like the game is catered more to streamers who make a living off of playing this game, cause for them the wipes mean new/more twitch content (hence why some streamers even start over multiple times before a wipe). But for us regular players it makes it kinda impossible to get the full experience. I know people will argue it's in "beta" (for how many years btw?), but if that's truly the case then shouldn't leveling up skills be easier? Like how does it make sense to have to grind for months just to get to beta test features? Has anyone even gotten elite on Mag Drills? Like, how do we even know the elite perk for it works and does not just crash your game as soon as you hit lvl 51? :')

Sorry to sound negative, I honestly do love this game. But it's hard to stay motivated when Nikita keeps punishing us xD

schubbey
vor 14 Minuten schrieb daddie17-SWE:

I spent like two months trying to get endurance up to elite level to see what it was like. Only to have it reset after reaching lvl 45, when they introduced the new weights system. Is there any point in spending another two months getting it back up? Like isn't there another wipe coming soon?

you did know in advance that there will be wipes again and again, next wipe is expected to be in summer however theres no set date yet so they could postpone it like the wipe planned for early this year

vor 16 Minuten schrieb daddie17-SWE:

Sometimes it feels like the game is catered more to streamers who make a living off of playing this game, cause for them the wipes mean new/more twitch content (hence why some streamers even start over multiple times before a wipe). But for us regular players it makes it kinda impossible to get the full experience.

they dont need us to have "full experience" they just need to have some hardcore gamers trying to break the limits as fast as possible to give their opinion, find bugs and stuff

the money helps a lot but tbh 10000 players would probably be enough

vor 18 Minuten schrieb daddie17-SWE:

Sorry to sound negative

its not negative, its a reasonable complaint, however i dont think it would help to change the beta tests to another game which is set up to achieve everything really fast, so when the game goes live (when they want people to start playing the "full expierence") you would say the opposite: why do we level up everything to max in a week, i dont have any reason to stay at the game - wipe pls

daddie17-SWE
12 minutes ago, schubbey said:

when the game goes live (when they want people to start playing the "full expierence") you would say the opposite: why do we level up everything to max in a week, i dont have any reason to stay at the game - wipe pls

Oh, I don't mind the game to be grindy when it's final release, and they stop wiping. But since we're in beta testing, and as you say "trying to break the limits as fast as possible to find bugs" and what not, wouldn't it make more sense to make stuff less grindy (while it's in beta)? Like I don't think anyone has even reached elite level of Mag Drills in Tarkov. So how do we know the elite perk is not bugged? Would it not be better to find this out now while it's supposedly in beta stage. Or is it better people complain about it when it goes live?

schubbey

not sure if i should just copy the stuff i wrote already as you did the same