Sign in to follow this  
Jumpsstyle

Edge of Darkness not working

Jumpsstyle

I bought edge of darkness, but didnt recieve any of the benefits from the pack.. what do i do.. reply for the developers could take weeks..

sYs

This is beta. Patience.

Make a support ticket and eventually you will get your items. 

• Thanks 1

wwwxczl

I have the same problem. How do I solve it?

• Upvote 1

TheWay

@Jumpsstyle @wwwxczl

Hello Gentlemen,

when you are making an account upgrade, the system sends the difference between pre-order benefits via in-game mail. Please check it.

If you have not received the benefits completely (neither loot nor a secure case has arrived) - please contact our support through the game launcher about it, you can see the instruction how to do that in the topic that I am sharing below:

If, after the upgrade, you’ve gained benefits partially, you need to reset the game profile. You can make it every 3 weeks. Beware, your current game progress will be lost!

The profile reset link - https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/reset-game-profile

wwwxczl

@TheWay

It's been 2 days since I upgraded, but I still can't get what I should have. I've contacted customer service to send questions many times. No one replied. How can I solve this problem now? I really want to fight again. Please help me

• Sad 1

Jumpsstyle

yeah. i mean, i dont wanna reset my entire profile, just to get the game upgraded... imagine, playing  wow from burning crusade.. and every new game edition u had to reset everything.. nobody would be playin, i have alot of rubbels, and really getting my stash on place, so definitly not wanna reset all that :o 

cyennaris

upgraded to edge of darkness last night and nothing changed. no gamma no larger stash nothing :( on the client is says i have eod so im hoping its just bugged and they will fix it asap