I have good FPS, but lag a bunch.

RK_SINISTER

RK_SINISTER

I usually am able to run 60+ FPS when i play, but i still get massive lag and jittering. Is it possible that my PC build just isn't powerful enough? Or is everyone having Server issues?

RK_SINISTER
42 minutes ago, Jondo29 said:

I get that problem as well, it's like a 2 - 3 second pause every now and then. My system is easily good enough for the game.

i am running a Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core, 16GB of T-Force Ram, and GTX 1050 Ti. That should be able to run it properly right?

• Like 1
FadingBadger

servers are still having issues... ... ... I also have ryzen 3600 and this game will not use more than 20% but that is enough for interchange offline with max number bots with min 50 fps. Just did 450 dmg to someone without that person dying.

Edited by FadingBadger
  • Like 1
schubbey

servers lag every now and then, besides that theres stuttering randomly, but also when going to inventory or zooming in - restart the game every 3-4 raids or turn down graphics settings to reduce those (will be better but still stuttering)

also look at your ping top right corner

vor 15 Stunden schrieb FadingBadger:

Just did 450 dmg to someone without that person dying.

can heal up in combat

• Like 1
FadingBadger
On 3/29/2020 at 3:35 PM, schubbey said:

can heal up in combat

within 2 sec? and that is a generous estimate. And if yes how? I would like to abuse that as well.

Edited by FadingBadger
  • Like 1
DrGordonFreeman

Phew... Im not alone with this, i have 16 gb ram plus msi 1070 and ryzen 3600 and yet if im not playing on lowest settings games is bare unplayble, not to mention it frizes for couple of sec i tryed SSD and HDD drive same result.

RK_SINISTER
38 minutes ago, DrGordonFreeman said:

Phew... Im not alone with this, i have 16 gb ram plus msi 1070 and ryzen 3600 and yet if im not playing on lowest settings games is bare unplayble, not to mention it frizes for couple of sec i tryed SSD and HDD drive same result.

i have all my settings on low, and it still lags. sometimes i drop into a raid, and all of the scavs are frozen in place, then i run away, and die randomly 5 minutes later. The most irritating part is the fact that my game is mostly fine up until i need to shoot someone. then i just freeze until im dead.

• Like 1
DrGordonFreeman
16 minutes ago, RK_SINISTER said:

i have all my settings on low, and it still lags. sometimes i drop into a raid, and all of the scavs are frozen in place, then i run away, and die randomly 5 minutes later. The most irritating part is the fact that my game is mostly fine up until i need to shoot someone. then i just freeze until im dead.

My game is loading for ever then when im in i get freezez while shooting or simply moveing randomly, died 10 times last 2 days