I AM SO READY

danielmadden

I am so ready to play this game, i keep cjecking my emails like every 5 seconds waiitng  for my invite.....  and i need to let all you guys now when i get in the game you will all fall to my ak,  muahhahahahah........... my game namd is Hard2Kill.....  this is gonna be like dayz on steroids!!!            i read they said febuary and its today.   but no eamil so i am crying out in usa  north carolina!!:bebad:

• Upvote 3

I hear ya man, I've been doing the same. I so hyped for this game, I'm just not that interesting in playing anything else.  ... the build up.. Can't wait.  See you in Tarkov

dont forget YOU WILL FALLTO MY AK      lmao i talk so much smack    i have been playing alot of squad but them damm titanium tree branches and bullet proof leaves are freaking killing me!!!

Edited by danielmadden

17 hours ago, danielmadden said:

dont forget YOU WILL FALLTO MY AK      lmao i talk so much smack    i have been playing alot of squad but them damm titanium tree branches and bullet proof leaves are freaking killing me!!!

Is ballistics and penetration even confirmed for this game? Love squad myself though, I have just barely played it since the steam release because of all the assholes who don't listen or have mics. It will be awesome a few months down the line, but right now its not so good sadly. 

4 hours ago, XXLpeanuts said:

Is ballistics and penetration even confirmed for this game? Love squad myself though, I have just barely played it since the steam release because of all the assholes who don't listen or have mics. It will be awesome a few months down the line, but right now its not so good sadly. 

Yes ballistics and penetration will be in EFT its confirmed

9 hours ago, XXLpeanuts said:

I get a match or two of squad in a few days a week. I guess I've been consistently lucky to be in a cooperative squad with microphones . Although, I'm normally the squad leader majority of the time lol

Every time I get an e-mail since Feb 1st I have this hope that it's an alpha invite (Only got the Left Behind Edition) especially when it's a reply to a forum post since the e-mail says Escape from Tarkov, gets my hopes up every time.

5 minutes ago, TheTrainStation said:

That moment you find out that there is no free-roam at the release of alpha.

Raids will be the center of the game anyways. ;D

I am ready to explore those raids! I have a feeling that the alpha is gonna be intense.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kabbz said:

I am ready to explore those raids! I have a feeling that the alpha is gonna be intense.

Lets hope it won't get me as pissed as rb6 does. ;D

Ugghh, who am i kidding. All games make me freak out. :D

34 minutes ago, TheTrainStation said:

Lets hope it won't get me as pissed as rb6 does. ;D

Ugghh, who am i kidding. All games make me freak out. :D

Haha i am sure that there will be some moments in EFT like there are in RB6 :D But hey if you freakout atleast we will freakout together xD 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Frantic said:

Lets hope that alpha will last until beta release for non-stop-no-life-gaming-!

Amen mate. Semester is done and Im facing about 3 month of nothing but gaming :D Sitting on top of the hype train ready toget started 

Because of this game I bought a laptop. I didn't have any PC, played only on PS3, then... I saw EFT trailer on youtube and I decided to buy a new lenovo O_o

I was waiting for this kind of game. Can't wait.

• Upvote 1