kennyream66

Let's Talk REALism!

kennyream66

Bunny hopping = real life.

Doing a squat to regain leg strength = real life.

Gaining strength by throwing grenades = real life.

Bullets ricocheting off walls into my eyes = real life.

Just some minor gripes haha. I really do hate that a bunny hop is allowed in this game. This is the only one that is unbearable to me.

Beligton
2 часа назад, kennyream66 сказал:

Bullets ricocheting off walls into my eyes = real life.

What's wrong with that?

Onitsukakun

Yeah, the last one is totally realistic :)

Check this here video to understand it.

kennyream66
Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2020 at 10:45 PM, Beligton said:

What's wrong with that?

Funny how it's only players with chinese names + numbers who have been able to pull off spraying into a wall and it hitting my eyes.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:30 AM, Onitsukakun said:

Yeah, the last one is totally realistic :)

Check this here video to understand it.

Might as well add laser guns and gravity grenades. The guys that have been killing me like this just spray a 60 round clip into the wall which is probably made of drywall since it was in dorms. Want to get technical about bullets into drywall?

Edited by kennyream66

Beligton
7 часов назад, kennyream66 сказал:

Funny how it's only players with chinese names + numbers who have been able to pull off spraying into a wall and it hitting my eyes.

Well it's "chinese names players" problem not ricocheting lol

• Hot 1

Onitsukakun
On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 AM, kennyream66 said:

Might as well add laser guns and gravity grenades. The guys that have been killing me like this just spray a 60 round clip into the wall which is probably made of drywall since it was in dorms. Want to get technical about bullets into drywall?

I guess you don't know much about materials used in construction in Russia (former USSR) VS materials used in the US. Look around a bit to find out about that. You'll also find out why a house in the US costs 20K, and one in mainland Europe costs more than a 100K.

• Hot 2

Angrybiker
23 minutes ago, Onitsukakun said:

I guess you don't know much about materials used in construction in Russia (former USSR) VS materials used in the US. Look around a bit to find out about that. You'll also find out why a house in the US costs 20K, and one in mainland Europe costs more than a 100K.

Yep, if Dorms were built to US spec you'd just be able to spray through the walls killing anybody in the room. That's just if he wants to get technical about bullets into drywall of course.

GeneralBrus

Well lets agree that bunny hopping is a problem, but mainly because of the way the strength skill increases jump height and running speed.