shaharazi

IF YOU SCAV - DONT KILL OTHER SCAVS!!!

shaharazi

I found it super easy, that if you are doing a run scav, and you dont kill other scavs, you are getting out with huge loot !!!!

But other idiots here, that are doing SCAV runs, kill/ shot other scavs, which immidately make them targets.

IF YOU ARE DOING SCAVS RUN - DONT KILL SCAVS !!!

• Sad 1

dskpnk

DenOndeBonde

You got a nice big backpack on as a scav? 
You can be sure other player scavs will want to kill you for that sweet sweet loot :D sry mate 

Grimm285
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, John_Crank said:

.... the trick is to shot them before they shot you you cant be mad ive you get in the view of an scav and dont shot him but he betrailes you ... 

shoot* my god

but to OP, yea no one is going to stop the scav on scav violence until they add the karma system and even then you should probably still Shoot anything that doesn't move like an AI

Edited by Grimm285

Tocki

once I managed to team up with 2 scav players. We followed a AI scav, which went into the office in factory. We managed to kill 2 medium geared and one pistol pmc, while 1 scav player and the AI died. Juicy loot, which I would never get on my own.

Hope the karma system changes the behavious of lots of scav players.

IBMess
On 3/27/2020 at 1:30 AM, shaharazi said:

I found it super easy, that if you are doing a run scav, and you dont kill other scavs, you are getting out with huge loot !!!!

But other idiots here, that are doing SCAV runs, kill/ shot other scavs, which immidately make them targets.

IF YOU ARE DOING SCAVS RUN - DONT KILL SCAVS !!!

Nah, ima keep killing you and getting out w/ 300k in profit each scav run. Imagine being afraid of getting marked by other AI scav... lol.

chrisragnar
9 hours ago, Tocki said:

once I managed to team up with 2 scav players. We followed a AI scav, which went into the office in factory. We managed to kill 2 medium geared and one pistol pmc, while 1 scav player and the AI died. Juicy loot, which I would never get on my own.

Hope the karma system changes the behavious of lots of scav players.

If they add karma im sure it wont apply to player scavs. In game tooltips even mention scavs turn om each other if it gives them a leg up.

skyflashde
vor 12 Minuten schrieb chrisragnar:

If they add karma im sure it wont apply to player scavs. In game tooltips even mention scavs turn om each other if it gives them a leg up.

It hopefully does. Because that will finally make Tarkov a team based shooter and thus a much better game.

The problem is not that you have the option to kill other player Scav, the problem is that currently you dont have any choice, which makes Tarkov really a somewhat dumb game.

The game will really open up when there are actually Scav squads hunting PMC squads. I cant wait.