Remove Skill system altogether

Hippolytussk1

Skill leveling is tedious. With a game that requires us to hide in bushes and wait for opportune moments for yonks already, skill honing just makes it such a grind. The game is hard enough already. Why add another element of advantage. It makes the game less balanced e.g. pouch sizes and stash sizes etc

Also I think making skill points necessary to upgrade poo (like those stupid level 3 vents) makes me so tired.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hippolytussk1 said:

Why add another element of advantage. It makes the game less balanced e.g. pouch sizes and stash sizes etc

Ok I have been on both sides of this argument. I started with the base game and I can say its not much of an advantage to have EOD. when it comes to the stash. EOD advantage is just the pouch tho only for like 2 week is it an advantage. reason I say that is because once through all the quests you get the biggest pouch. But I hate the quest and never get all of them done because ALOT of quests are poorly thought out.  

• Upvote 1

I agree, it should be removed . In it's current state it rewards only those stubborn enough and with free time to grind them, average players will never have a chance to reach higher levels of strength and endurance(and only those really matter)

11 minutes ago, nbmv said:

I agree, it should be removed . In it's current state it rewards only those stubborn enough and with free time to grind them, average players will never have a chance to reach higher levels of strength and endurance(and only those really matter)

so.. putting in time and effort should not be rewarded?

Edited by sYs

13 minutes ago, nbmv said:

It should be easier to gain but deteriorate when not used for a long time, just like these things IRL.

1 hour ago, Collude said:

Memory skill.

Even that goes if not revisited sometimes, you might think you recall much but most don't. Muscle memory is a thing for sure but what I'm saying is make it less of a killer to improve and let it fluctuate more instead of being very hard to improve and then set in stone.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Savage-1:

Even that goes if not revisited sometimes, you might think you recall much but most don't. Muscle memory is a thing for sure but what I'm saying is make it less of a killer to improve and let it fluctuate more instead of being very hard to improve and then set in stone.

I agree 100 %, skills irl have to be achieved and hold by frequent use. A language that you learn, or car driving for example, these skills slowly vanish, if not used sometimes.

The same goes with muscle strength, endurance etc..

But please remove the elite white dot ability, that lets you fimd loot easily.