Shoreline Extracts Bad Design

SmokeyChicken

SmokeyChicken

Shoreline extracts are needlessly frustrating. I dont really see a reason for a map this big to sometimes have 1 open extract per player. Road to customs sometimes being closed after a certain point basically punishes you for staying in the raid longer and only having one open optional extract makes it incredibly easy to spawncamp, which is something I feel like is not in the interest of the developers. For a map that big, either add more extracts or atleast make the extracts more reliable so players dont get all funneld into one extract for one cowardly extract camper to take them all out. I cant count the amount of raids where I had to run around the entire map to check all the conditional extracts because Road to Customs was closed and subsequently got killed by some coward hiding in a bush at rock passage. Its not engaging gameplay and is needlessly frustrating and should be fixed immediately imo.

Thanks for your consideration.

SeKSaPPeaL

In fact, Road to customs appear red but it's actually open, i went MIA once cause of that, runned CCCP and boat pier for nothing.

I don't know right now, but the way i remember it, only Tunnel and Road to customs are actually open all the time.