ContinuitySR

Disallowed Program Running #10

ContinuitySR

Just got kicked out of a raid with the error Disallowed Program Running #10.

Any ideas. I havent got anything running that i havent had running before whilst playing.

sYs

Show us your running processes. 

sYs
Posted (edited)

Lets see

Try killing folding at home

Edited by sYs

ContinuitySR
Posted (edited)

Yeah dragon center for MSI motherboards, its the RGB controller and patching service for MSI boards. Its even digital signed by MSI

image.png.06fc03bedd9135cdfaee74fb91df9b3e.pngimage.png.bc21801d91bf6818104ea57487beb2ec.png

image.thumb.png.1858d0c0cc511dbb49cdf145e35121b3.png

Edited by ContinuitySR
updated.

sYs
Posted (edited)

So far it looks clean. Except the msi bloatware. Now im interested.

What does the game logs says? You can add me in discord - i like talking more than typing sYs#7920

Edited by sYs

ContinuitySR
Posted (edited)

Hey sYs

im about to grab some dinner, but will defo follow up with you. The erorr in the logs is pretty vauge as well.

2020-03-27 19:56:17.041 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Disallowed program running #10| 
2020-03-27 19:56:17.093 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Disallowed program running #10| 
2020-03-27 19:56:45.666 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Info|backend|BackendCache.Load File name: C:/Battlestate Games/EFT (live)/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/../cache/6cd02f24e5ee8185f567289a2fd4479e, URL: https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/client/items|
2020-03-27 19:56:47.710 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Info|backend|---> Request  URL: https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/client/items:

I have played a couple more raids since, and nothing seems to have happend. I raised a support ticket as well.. I have had [email protected] open before, the only thing i think i havent had open is WhatsApp.... 

Edited by ContinuitySR
updated.

sYs
5 minutes ago, ContinuitySR said:

Hey sYs

im about to grab some dinner, but will defo follow up with you. The erorr in the logs is pretty vauge as well.

2020-03-27 19:56:17.041 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Disallowed program running #10| 
2020-03-27 19:56:17.093 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Disallowed program running #10| 
2020-03-27 19:56:45.666 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Info|backend|BackendCache.Load File name: C:/Battlestate Games/EFT (live)/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/../cache/6cd02f24e5ee8185f567289a2fd4479e, URL: https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/client/items|
2020-03-27 19:56:47.710 +00:00|0.12.4.6465|Info|backend|---> Request  URL: https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/client/items:

I have played a couple more raids since, and nothing seems to have happend. I raised a support ticket as well.. I have had [email protected] open before, the only thing i think i havent had open is WhatsApp.... 

Whatsapp should not be issue.

I don't like that it happened in midlle of the raid - which means something opened in the background. 

Since your are going to grab some dinner clear contents of /cache/ folder in eft and run integrity check trough launcher. 

ShiroTenshi

Are you running any Virtual Machine software? That is usually BE detecting VMware or similar from my experience.

ContinuitySR

So i run WSL and im on the windows insider program, i wonder if it fired up in the background to update or something?

I also have virtual box installed, but not running, i only spin that up when i need to record some openstack videos...

Its a possibility i guess

delmann2

Does the same thing to me when I have vmware going but it specifically defines that it is because of it. Kinda bummed out since I work from home a lot and need a virtual machine running.

ShiroTenshi
8 minutes ago, delmann2 said:

Does the same thing to me when I have vmware going but it specifically defines that it is because of it. Kinda bummed out since I work from home a lot and need a virtual machine running.

This is on BE's side. Virtual machines can and have been used to aid in cheating in the past so it's not something we can control.

onthax
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Can confirm, just had this happen to me if I have my VMware Workstation open/running for work stuff.

has been installed for weeks, only just started occuring.

On a plus note, better than the cliff empire crash if you have citrix receiver installed at all, that's been a pain.

11 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

This is on BE's side. Virtual machines can and have been used to aid in cheating in the past so it's not something we can control.

Edited by onthax
adding extra comment reg cliff empire.

happy_robot

I'm currently getting the same problem. I have windows insider program with wsl, also msi motherboard. I will try to downgrade from windows insider program and see if that solves the issue. But if that is not the case, I am confused. I also already disabled "windows subsystem for Linux"  and "virtual machine platform" features. Didn't help so far.

• Like 1

RCWhy

Have the same Error. Disallowed Program running #10 

MSI Board and Win-Insider here.

What i have to do?

ContinuitySR

So this is back with a vengeance again now. Since the last patch i have been getting kicked at least once an hour, maybe twice. 

nothing has changed on my machine apart from running windows build 19640.mn_release.200530-1731

At first i thought it might be the AMD radeon stuff, but thats all been killed.

So annoying, died 4 times tonight to being kicked and not being able to rejoin quickly enough.

iliya125

Well that's quite annoying I've been playing all week fine and never installed any new program that should be an issue now I got disconnected mid raid with the error and can't even continue back into the raid.

xerosyx

this also happened to me just now. :(

ContinuitySR

I have opened a ticket with BS. Lets see what they say. If they ever respond :D

MoInMaRvZ

Same thing for me here

ContinuitySR
On 5/3/2020 at 11:09 PM, happy_robot said:

I'm currently getting the same problem. I have windows insider program with wsl, also msi motherboard. I will try to downgrade from windows insider program and see if that solves the issue. But if that is not the case, I am confused. I also already disabled "windows subsystem for Linux"  and "virtual machine platform" features. Didn't help so far.

have you manged the downgrade?

x^inf.

also getting this now all of a sudden... multiple times today. I was able to reconnect in my scav session, but I just lost all my gear as my pmc when it happened - 'server disconnected'

MoInMaRvZ
vor 4 Minuten schrieb x^inf.:

also getting this now all of a sudden... multiple times today. I was able to reconnect in my scav session, but I just lost all my gear as my pmc when it happened - 'server disconnected'

Yes same problem. First reconnect was okay but then again kicked with this error

Vigalance

This just happened to me, not sure what has changed in the last 2 hours... was working fine then... now i just keep getting disconnected

Weenie_Nerd

This is the 2nd game breaking issue I've experienced this wipe, I've been disconnected from every single raid today and I hope bsg fixes this issue soon.