Disallowed Program Running #10

ContinuitySR

2 hours ago, ContinuitySR said:

vso disabling hyperv i still end up with disallowed program 10

I also shutdown docker and disabled all hyper-v services, and I still got the error.

It started for me too today and I can't play any more. Is there any logfile too see what process is causing it?

Do you guys have running the razer synapse software (RzSynapse.exe)? -this is the only software which got updated yesterday on my pc, but I require it for my headset.

NickeyGod
2020-06-15 11:57:11.294 +02:00|0.12.6.7765|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Disallowed program running [Hyper-V VM]| 
2020-06-15 11:57:11.390 +02:00|0.12.6.7765|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Disallowed program running [Hyper-V VM]| 

This is from my Logs. Im a Programmer in real life and working with Docker under Windows. Seems like Hyper-V is killing it for me. And im about to say im not gonna stop my docker for playing tarkov. I mean literally how can someone be so dump to block Hyper-V which is a natural thing to be enabled for every dev on this planet. Seems like the devs on battleye know what they are doing.... Not

Edited by NickeyGod
ContinuitySR
1 hour ago, NickeyGod said:
2020-06-15 11:57:11.294 +02:00|0.12.6.7765|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Disallowed program running [Hyper-V VM]| 
2020-06-15 11:57:11.390 +02:00|0.12.6.7765|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Disallowed program running [Hyper-V VM]| 

This is from my Logs. Im a Programmer in real life and working with Docker under Windows. Seems like Hyper-V is killing it for me. And im about to say im not gonna stop my docker for playing tarkov. I mean literally how can someone be so dump to block Hyper-V which is a natural thing to be enabled for every dev on this planet. Seems like the devs on battleye know what they are doing.... Not

Hmm so yours is actually saying hyper-v vm

When you were playing did you have an active hyperv instance running?

if so i can agree with it being booted, as vm's and containers can be used for running cheats.

The issue i have is having the applications installed, but not active should not cause a kick.

• Like 1
NickeyGod

Hyper-V was running when i was playing. Error occured right on the extraction. Maybe has something todo with protocolls i don't know. When my docker was inactive its seems the issue is not occuring. This does not mean the vm is not running, it still was. Very strange behaviour but stopping docker seems to have worked for me.

Maybe we should report this as an actuall bug report to battleye.

Edited by NickeyGod
ContinuitySR

So its back.

Dis allowed program 10. Disconnect, then cant get reconnected, then die.

This was fine about 3 hours ago, i had played a significant number of raids, haven't rebooted, literally went away and came back.

ContinuitySR

This is back with a vengeance today. 

3 Raids, 2 disconnects, able to reconnect once, then second time i guess i got killed as i didnt get the option to reconnect.

I have the following disabled

Hyper-V

WSL

im now going to uninstall virtual box and see if that has any effect.

Support are silent on the matter.

ThomasMay

I'm going to reply to this thread as well. I'm quite angry about this issue. Just lost a nice factory raid because of it.

How should a player know at any given time if they have something "offending" running? The first warning is that you are kicked out of a raid (often when you are doing well and have loads of gear).

There is no popup at launch saying that you have something disallowed running, no list anywhere to compare the most common disallowed software, no communication about update changing the list of disallowed software.

As a player, I'm at a loss. What should I do? What can I do? :( I don't mind banning software to get rid of the cheaters, but please just let me know what offending stuff I have running so I can disable them.

This is not too much to ask, please be transparent about stuff like this.

Edited by ThomasMay
  • 2 weeks later...
Hen47322

This has been happening for a week, since I bought the game a week ago,  I have no Hyper-V, no VMWare, I'm running on Windows 10 on an SSD, the only thing active is Discord, one Edge Browser Tab (with Map of Tarkov), the game, Radeon Gfx Drivers.....

My error Log says:-

2020-07-03 20:46:53.248 +01:00|0.12.6.8026|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Disallowed program running #10| 
2020-07-03 20:46:53.343 +01:00|0.12.6.8026|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Disallowed program running #10| 

No clue as to what it is......  I've been closing anything I can think of, Outlook, OneDrive, no idea.....

ContinuitySR

im now 99% sure its the Radeon overlay. I now kill everything Radeon (in task manager) before i start Tarkov, and havent had an issue since.

Hi  @all,
Do not bother to write to support I tried to report this issue to them 5 times since it started and I got:
- Restart your rooter (1st ticket)
- check your windows (2nd ticket)
- Game is in beta sorry (3rd ticket)
I even out in the middle of a sentence in my ticket (if you are actually reading what I am writing put smiling face in the replay). So they are sending a couple of pre-written answers no one actually reads what we are reporting. And as one of the honored colleagues wrote it is Radeon software that BSG does not like, it actually started when I came back after corona to my home and to my home PC. On laptop where I have also dedicated RX560, I do not have this issue because Radeon software sees dedicated card only when I start the game so it is running software as for integrated card and is not allowing me to use Watman and other Radeon settings for the dedicated card. 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, ContinuitySR said:

So i run WSL and im on the windows insider program, i wonder if it fired up in the background to update or something?

I also have virtual box installed, but not running, i only spin that up when i need to record some openstack videos...

Its a possibility i guess

This is your problem. You can't run Hyper-V which is required for WSL. It's a real problem because it means you can't use the same system for EFT (my hobby) and developing software (my job). I've resorted to dual booting to Ubuntu for development and disabling WSL and Hyper V.

ContinuitySR
3 hours ago, cthree87 said:

This is your problem. You can't run Hyper-V which is required for WSL. It's a real problem because it means you can't use the same system for EFT (my hobby) and developing software (my job). I've resorted to dual booting to Ubuntu for development and disabling WSL and Hyper V.

Program 10 is Radeon

Program 21 seems to be WSL/Hyper-v

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
BallSac2006_TTV
On 3/27/2020 at 4:06 PM, sYs said:

Show us your running processes. 

Hey I have been playing tarkov on cloud service because Im Canadian and I'm stuck in NY is there a way to get round it or will I get banned (maximum settings) 

• 1 month later...
CouchCommando2

insider here as well just started happing to day really irritating and expensive  i'm not running anything that should do this discord chrome and msi i think

• 3 weeks later...
ContinuitySR

Stop the following processes and see if it makes a difference.

Radeon Settings: Desktop Overlay

Radeon settings: Host Service

Radeon Software: Host Application

I do this every time before i star the game, and the issue seems to have gone for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...