iupeco94

Rats with gear

iupeco94

Hello guys! How are ya?

So i'm finding a lot of "pussies" with gear over a milion crouching the whole map... is that what the game becomes? whos gonna get camped harder ?

people with high gear should do plenty of noise.... cause with perception level 16 and i've tried all types of headsets i cant hear any of those monkeys movin around they're like a silent heavy tank.... something i've never seen before... The most annoying part is that those scared rats with gear more than the money i have are playing as duos and trios i'm always killing 1 or 2 and the last one is in the far corner waiting for me... it's ridiculas... I think devs should do something about that cause it's impossible to carry weight over 40 kilos in gear and to make no sound at all... i expected realistic game and i finished in another DayZ/Infestation where camps are most profitable....

• Sad 1

schubbey
vor 10 Stunden schrieb iupeco94:

i expected realistic game

so its realistic in your opinion to run around making most noise possible because youre good geared while there are armed guys all around?

Angrybiker
10 hours ago, iupeco94 said:

So i'm finding a lot of "pussies" with gear over a milion crouching the whole map... is that what the game becomes? whos gonna get camped harder ?

People crouching, not moving make almost no noise.... even big, heavy expensive people. It's called realism.

10 hours ago, iupeco94 said:

people with high gear should do plenty of noise....

They do make plenty of noise, when they are not camping.

Clear your extracts better.

beddamischia
12 hours ago, iupeco94 said:

Hello guys! How are ya?

people with high gear should do plenty of noise.... cause with perception level 16 and i've tried all types of headsets i cant hear any of those monkeys movin around they're like a silent heavy tank.... something i've never seen before... The most annoying part is that those scared rats with gear more than the money i have are playing as duos and trios i'm always killing 1 or 2 and the last one is in the far corner waiting for me... it's ridiculas... I think devs should do something about that cause it's impossible to carry weight over 40 kilos in gear and to make no sound at all... i expected realistic game and i finished in another DayZ/Infestation where camps are most profitable....

What noise exactly should someone not moving do? Whistle?

iupeco94
On 3/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, schubbey said:

so its realistic in your opinion to run around making most noise possible because youre good geared while there are armed guys all around?

Have you ever carried armor with rigs ? at least have you been for hunting ? if you did you would know...

schubbey
vor 27 Minuten schrieb iupeco94:

if you did you would know...

yeah youre right, but im not member of a private army, im not forcing myself to train different body skills all my life, the guys called pmc (doesnt matter if BEAR or USEC) are, therefore they are extremely loud when having to much load, i couldnt be quite with 20kg+ on my back running around the wild even when i know there are armed enemies, however our pmcs trained for exactly these situations and thats why the system is pretty okay - that beeing said i admit there are sound bugs and distances of sounds arent good especially when it comes to steps

so please dont tell me youre a hunter and the deer can hear you while crouching because ist just something completely different

iupeco94
16 minutes ago, schubbey said:

yeah youre right, but im not member of a private army, im not forcing myself to train different body skills all my life, the guys called pmc (doesnt matter if BEAR or USEC) are, therefore they are extremely loud when having to much load, i couldnt be quite with 20kg+ on my back running around the wild even when i know there are armed enemies, however our pmcs trained for exactly these situations and thats why the system is pretty okay - that beeing said i admit there are sound bugs and distances of sounds arent good especially when it comes to steps

so please dont tell me youre a hunter and the deer can hear you while crouching because ist just something completely different

i'm not talking about people who are camping i'm talking about people who are moving and do not make any sound...

schubbey
vor 14 Stunden schrieb iupeco94:

i'm not talking about people who are camping i'm talking about people who are moving and do not make any sound...

glad you read what i write

vor 14 Stunden schrieb schubbey:

i couldnt be quite with 20kg+ on my back running around

nikooor
Posted (edited)

Perhaps the OP is referring to the bugged audio currently in the game. It's true you can't hear people above or below you. I've got killed so many times because of this and have used this to my advantage...see a guy at the end of the hallway? just go below or above and run straight to him, easy kill. Got a few accusing messages too, propably someone even reported me somewhere using the said 'sound glitch'. Can only hope they implement the steam audio soon, fingers crossed.

If this is something new to you, take a friend and go to any building in reserve and test it out.

Edited by nikooor