Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tracywsj

Dead game by cheaters

Recommended Posts

tracywsj
Posted (edited)

i died three times by one cheaters, and i change my server,i meet him again.

ID:MooooooooM,  i forgot his id how much have o,but i think this is dead game already,because every server's lab, already occupied by cheaters。

Dereliction of duty Tarkov

Edited by tracywsj
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xarc

@tracywsj If you have suspicions, you can always post here a short video with "proofs".

Just follow the rules from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj
3 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@tracywsj If you have suspicions, you can always post here a short video with "proofs".

Just follow the rules from there.

So it's not the official anti plug-in activities, but the players?

6 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@tracywsj If you have suspicions, you can always post here a short video with "proofs".

Just follow the rules from there.

Why isn't it official to buy plug-ins or do sth and fix their own Bugs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj

ok i got his id, MoooooooM, seven o in his id

why i know that? because i met him again just seconds before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PyroYoda
2 minutes ago, tracywsj said:

ok i got his id, MoooooooM, seven o in his id

why i know that? because i met him again just seconds before

Just to give you adivce: Turn on your Nvidia Highlights in your ingame settings. So you can record the cheater after you die. 

And screenshot his name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato

Buy Plugins to report cheaters, ah yes, that explains alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj
1 hour ago, PyroYoda said:

Just to give you adivce: Turn on your Nvidia Highlights in your ingame settings. So you can record the cheater after you die. 

And screenshot his name. 

i mean, why should i do that? is it isn't official job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xarc

@tracywsj I'm just guessing, you are a Chinese player.

You can post the problem here and they will help you better than us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj
1 hour ago, Thormato said:

Buy Plugins to report cheaters, ah yes, that explains alot

idiot? i said, the official buy plugins and fix them bugs or know how this plugins running,and do sth to clean the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
10 minutes ago, tracywsj said:

idiot? i said, the official buy plugins and fix them bugs or know how this plugins running,and do sth to clean the game

what a smart boy

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj
1 minute ago, Thormato said:

what a smart boy

read sth,it's good for you  idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
3 minutes ago, tracywsj said:

read sth,it's good for you  idiot

Smart boy

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PyroYoda
14 hours ago, tracywsj said:

i mean, why should i do that? is it isn't official job?

Why should you do that? What if people don't believe you and you just got rekt? Better have a video ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
13 hours ago, iupeco94 said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousHandsomeOryxTBTacoLeft

check this out... i'm doing my quests i'm hearing footsteps from my right side and the guys starts shooting me from the left side... hack confirmed!

Everyone knows, there are only 2 players on the whole map, you and 1 other person

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tracywsj
On 3/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, iupeco94 said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousHandsomeOryxTBTacoLeft

check this out... i'm doing my quests i'm hearing footsteps from my right side and the guys starts shooting me from the left side... hack confirmed!

Why are you so serious? hack or not, official has not action,u losing your patience,they losing their player and money.we can play cod or pubg or what,They just can sit like crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinpdoty
On 3/28/2020 at 5:34 AM, Thormato said:

Buy Plugins to report cheaters, ah yes, that explains alot

You're always on these forums like a troll, flipping clown. Keyboard warrior! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iupeco94
On 3/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, Thormato said:

Everyone knows, there are only 2 players on the whole map, you and 1 other person

so how i didnt hear amything from the others side mr. "smart"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, iupeco94 said:

so how i didnt hear amything from the others side mr. "smart"

because you are bad? how should i know why you werent able to hear him, but obviously he was there

Edited by Thormato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iupeco94

you're ..... pointless to waste my time with you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato
9 minutes ago, iupeco94 said:

you're ..... pointless to waste my time with you

 

okay little dumb dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Euroworks

Not sure if this is the place to report cheaters. But two of my buddies and I ran down some stairs in Reserve. Two juiced PMCs were down there and both my buddies stated that the mags on their weapons reloaded when they attempted to shoot them. I ran down after and experienced the same thing. As soon as I got close to them and try to shoot my weapon and it reloaded. Not sure if this is something new that you guys need to look into. But we have ran across these types a few times, it is rare. But this time it really ruined the experience for us in this game. Hope you guys figure this stuff out because eventually this game will drop dead. 

 

The name of this user is as follows.                         MetalGearlibrty

 

Someone add this cuck to the ban list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2