Bad spawns on customs

Nerfchamp

Nerfchamp

Some spawns are quite bad. look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hdcd3iht8 

The same thing happens when you spawn on trailerpark, that one is even worse because you can get shot from crossroads or railroad to tarkov. 

• Like 2
SeKSaPPeaL

I can't understand spawns in this game... No matter what map, it's so unbalanced. 

It doesn't even make sense.

I'm playing reserve only and it's a 50% bad spawn or 50% awesome spawn.......

Stop spawning pmcs in the middle of nowhere, or just near the points of interest please...

Nerfchamp

@SeKSaPPeaL in my oppinion thats not even the issue, but if you spawn somewhere, the adjecent spawn should be disabled. My buddy killed me in the raid before, so he threw me my gun back and before i even had it in my hands i was already dead. Spawns are an issue right now and i think it should be a priority to the devs. 

SeKSaPPeaL

well, it is an issue.., most of players go in raid for loots, half of these go for interest points, so yea it's an issue if only a few part of the raid is WAY closer to it.

I saw your vid, if i were you i wouldn't have done the trade right there but behind the wall towards dorms, just for cover, but that's me, and i died here few times so i know now ^^.