Xynergize

Duos,trios alll night and moving forward

Xynergize
Posted (edited)

Looking for some people to run duos and trios with on any map!>Im level 38 and have tons of time played and looking for some poeple to get plenty of loot and games in .  Xynergize#2815  and xynergize in game as well

Edited by Xynergize

xxlHoosierlx

I'm looking for ppl to run with. Just bought the game today. I'm level 2 but did my first scav run. Had 2 kills but couldn't find the extract. Discord is xxlHoosierlx#6618

magagamer26

I'm lvl 38 too and I'm down to play duos. I know all the maps and all extracts (except for maybe reserve) and am pretty decent at pvp. I added u on disc, my name is "chettete" in discord.

JMBeanard

I've been gaming with a good group of people with what we've built over at GruntLife Gaming (GLG). It's a Veteran Owned/Operated Discord that has people that're vets and regular civilians on multiple games and platforms but really has focused on Escape From Tarkov. We have a wide variety of different players from absolute newbies to very experienced players on EST. So if you're new, we're willing to teach and if you're more experienced even better. We're also constantly not only running raids but doing in-game giveaways for people in the community among other things to help out and give back to our members. GruntLife Gaming's discord server is now Nitro Boosted to the highest level possible thanks to our new great members. Thank you everyone for investing in us with over 30+ nitro boost to our discord. The server now has the highest audio quality possible in discord, our very own Vanity URL, and much more! Thanks again everyone, catch ya in raid. So if think you might be interested in joining, here's the link to our discord. Hope to see ya around! https://discord.gg/gruntlifegaming MUST BE 18+ YRS OF AGE TO JOIN